PDA

View Full Version : Album problem

BHNugget
01-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Well, I managed to push enough of the right keyboard keys to start an album lol but every time I try to add a picture to the album,I get an Error 500 Internal Server Error message.Im I doing something wrong when trying to add another pic?

CyberSage
01-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Sorry for the problems Nugget. This is a very generic error in terms of HTTP errors. I will have to give this a try myself. What Browser are you using? I will get right on this. Please give it another try in the morning, this may be a hosting issue. Thanks for your patience.

Jack

coinnut
01-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Jack, is that the error we get when the picture is too large??

BHNugget
01-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Jack, Im using internet explorer,if thats what you mean by browser.All the pics Ive tried to load are under the 300kb it specifies as the max file size.I got the pic of the v nickel to upload for the album cover but none after that,it would just go to the error page.Im just hitting the browse button to attach the pic from my documents.

angellionel
01-06-2011, 11:58 PM
Jack, Im using internet explorer,if thats what you mean by browser.All the pics Ive tried to load are under the 300kb it specifies as the max file size.I got the pic of the v nickel to upload for the album cover but none after that,it would just go to the error page.Im just hitting the browse button to attach the pic from my documents.

Hi BH. Sorry for the problem you are experiencing. I wanted to also note that in addition to the file size being limited to a maximum of 300 KB, the images loaded to the albums must also be no larger in pixels than 90:blackeye:900. The server will attempt to resize images exceeding that limit, but it may also cause an overload, hence the error messages. Check your images to see if the size limitation is being exceeded.

BHNugget
01-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the help guys.You were right Angel,it was the pixel size causing the problem. thumbsup01

angellionel
01-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the help guys.You were right Angel,it was the pixel size causing the problem. thumbsup01

Ah! lol Glad it worked out! thumbsup01