PDA

View Full Version : Nov.-Dec. Best Finds Video

Dimeman
01-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Here is the last of my best finds for the year.
From the middle of November to December 30th---the good items I dug in numerous park areas.

There are at least 25 parks within a 5 miles radius of my house--within a 10 mile radius--almost 60.
Many park areas in these areas were built in the late 1950's and before, during the silver coin in the pocket years. Finding the right area that the others usually don't search, has been the key to finding the stuff that has been lost for years and years. :yes:

I hope you enjoy my video.

Best Finds Nov.-Dec. 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6dIeX1cbw#)

coinnut
01-07-2011, 01:54 PM
That's a lot of parks around you :happydance01: Nice silver and rings. Some of them are pretty old for that area too, so you definitely have some older parts there as well as the new ones. Great finds. I don't know how much longer I can take not detecting though lol

Snickerdoodle
01-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Cool looking tree in your video Dimeman as it looks very old Nice jewlry finds plus silver thanks for video!!

Dimeman
02-02-2011, 04:06 PM
That's a lot of parks around you :happydance01: Nice silver and rings. Some of them are pretty old for that area too, so you definitely have some older parts there as well as the new ones. Great finds. I don't know how much longer I can take not detecting though lol

What else can you do---almost the whole east side of the US is under a cold front !!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Stay warm inside, and watch vids.............. :yes:

Vito
02-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Those finds are awesome to me. Congrats on all the silver coins, jewelry and relics. thumbsup01 8)

(shows me I'm doing to less huntin') :crying02:

angellionel
02-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Very nice video Robbie. :clapping: You had a great two months - sweet finds for sure. :peace: