PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Those interested

Carl in Louisiana
01-07-2011, 08:25 PM
the president of that other forum has posted on the forum a letter if you want to read it.

Dimeman
01-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Just read it........ at the moment I'm gonna-- :lipssealed:

pulltabsteve
01-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Mod : Hey mr. white, we're losing LOTS of members from the forum because of how we run things

mr. white: I'll post a silly letter about how we are learning to be a forum and they will all come running back

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :poke:

M-Taliesin
01-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Howdy Folks!
Yeah, maybe that's what he said, but you oughtta see my reply.
Unless, of course, it gets removed or locked!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

greg
01-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Now bow down to the president :beatdown: rofl

Carl in Louisiana
01-07-2011, 09:05 PM
I just knew rofl rofl rofl rofl this would be rofl rofl rofl rofl an interesting thread rofl rofl rofl rofl Sorry if it seems that I am :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: rofl rofl rofl rofl But if I didn't post it rofl rofl rofl rofl someone else rofl rofl rofl rofl would have rofl rofl rofl we just have to :behave: :behave: :behave: ourselves lol lol lol lol

greg
01-07-2011, 09:07 PM
I said bow :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :beatdown:

pulltabsteve
01-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Dont worry AD Mods, IM STAYING RIGHT HERE!!! :clapping: thumbsup01 :yes:

Carl in Louisiana
01-07-2011, 09:11 PM

After my last post I have no where else to go so of course I am staying here lol lol lol

Carl in Louisiana
01-07-2011, 09:12 PM
I said bow :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :beatdown:

Sorry Greg the Mods have not put a bowing emoticon up there but this is the closest I could come to it :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: rofl rofl rofl lol lol lol

greg
01-07-2011, 09:13 PM

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :clapping: Thats what they are worried about

greg
01-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Sorry Greg the Mods have not put a bowing emoticon up there but this is the closest I could come to it :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: rofl rofl rofl lol lol lol

LOL rofl

Dixie Rebel
01-07-2011, 09:19 PM
After my last post I have no where else to go so of course I am staying here<-------------- Carl rofl

Carl in Louisiana
01-07-2011, 09:25 PM
After my last post I have no where else to go so of course I am staying here<-------------- Carl rofl

LOL Dude rofl That's called &quot:beerbuddy:urning my Bridges somehow I don't think that is what my grandmother was trying to teach me...I think it was &quot:grin:shocked04:n't Burn your Bridges cause you may have to cross them again some time down the road... crying01 crying01 lol

Dimeman
01-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Mod : Hey mr. white, we're losing LOTS of members from the forum because of how we run things

mr. white: I'll post a silly letter about how we are learning to be a forum and they will all come running back

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :poke:

Too bad that's all he had to say. :( :( :(

Toadman
01-07-2011, 10:02 PM
OLO All !!! :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :beatdeadhorse:

BOWSER
01-09-2011, 10:53 AM
hey ,let's not make this a three ring circus :hammer:

Evan/tn
01-09-2011, 11:06 AM
hey ,let's not make this a three ring circus :hammer:

To late lol lol

angellionel
01-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Please, let's be respectful.

Carl in Louisiana
01-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Please, let's be respectful.

Yes lets do be respectful. I did not intend for this to turn into a circus or a post to cause tensions amongst ourselves nor disgust for the members of this Awesome forum towards all of us refugees, and last but not least trouble for the Moderators and Administrators of American Detectorist. I have posted some things I wished I hadn't have posted and for that I apologize. Let us all drop this as best we can and start moving forward to happier days and fun filled hunts with a brand new forum to us and brand new friends as well. I fear that I have packed unnecessary baggage from the old forum to this new one. I am very Thankful for this Forum and the folks here and they do not deserve the onslaught that my post has thus caused. So I ask that you all please forgive me.

Carl

psychposse
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM
A lot of you guys n gals spent many years on the other forum; you have significantly contributed too it being what it was before the storm >:\

It is kinda like a Divorce - you don't just forgive, forget, and move on without venting here and there. :beatdeadhorse:

It is understandable. :interesting: