PDA

View Full Version : The Forum Censors. Too Funny!

Indy!
01-09-2011, 06:34 PM
I just checked in from another forum. A White's only forum. Now I'm a White's FANATIC, make no mistake about it. But sometimes their competitor censoring went a bit too far. (Do I hear an Amen on that brothers and sisters of the old Forum?).

My signature on the old forum was a quote by Mel Fisher, one of the true pioneers of treasure hunting. I noticed that the forum's auto-censor had changed my signature's verbiage to “Today’s the Day!” Motto of Mel Other Unit, world's most famous Treasure Hunter

Took me a minute to figure out what the heck was going on, and it wouldn't let me use his last name. HaHa! Toooo funny! Fisher Fisher Fisher Fisher.... Ahh, I think I'll like it here.

odave
01-09-2011, 06:42 PM
How paranoid can they get ...unbelievable... :crazy:

Judy
01-09-2011, 06:59 PM
I'd hate to be the person who joins & his name & forum name is John Fisher :shocked04: lol

greg
01-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Yep, and there you have it rofl

Carl in Louisiana
01-09-2011, 07:17 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl That's funny Indy and I see you still have that same hat on 8) 8)

Jeff (or)
01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
All I can say is wow :dontknow:

giant056
01-09-2011, 08:02 PM
All I can say is I'm glad all the betting has stopped between you and Toad, the hat looks much better Rob thumbsup01

coinnut
01-09-2011, 08:23 PM
My signature on the old forum was a quote by Mel Fisher, one of the true pioneers of treasure hunting. I noticed that the forum's auto-censor had changed my signature's verbiage to “Today’s the Day!” Motto of Mel Other Unit, world's most famous Treasure Hunter

Took me a minute to figure out what the heck was going on, and it wouldn't let me use his last name.

I'm sorry (other NFL team name here) My wife is a Giants fan and I am a Patriots fan and I can't seem to get this forum to say your name (other NFL team name here) lol So I guess I will have to do it this way I N D Y. Too funny that their system is so in tune to removing any little reference to anyone other manufacturer. I believe Hubert Fisher, Joe fisher or any other Fisher can not join that forum. :yes: What a world we live in 8/

Woody420
01-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey Indy!! Good to see ya made it over here!! Where were you 2 days ago I would have made some more bets with you on the jets game lol

Indy!
01-09-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm sorry (other NFL team name here) My wife is a Giants fan and I am a Patriots fan and I can't seem to get this forum to say your name (other NFL team name here) lol So I guess I will have to do it this way I N D Y. Too funny that their system is so in tune to removing any little reference to anyone other manufacturer. I believe Hubert Fisher, Joe fisher or any other Fisher can not join that forum. :yes: What a world we live in 8/

Now THAT'S funny! Yep, gonna like it here.
Sincerely, (other NFL team name here)

coinnut
01-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Now THAT'S funny! Yep, gonna like it here.
Sincerely, (other NFL team name here)

I'll work on trying to get your name into the system :cheesysmile:

Toadman
01-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Lol Giant !!! lol lol lol lol

Yup, That place is trashed for sure.......And the funny part, Is that's the way they WANT IT ! :crazy: :confused: :crazy: :confused: :crazy: :confused:

Nitro 54
01-09-2011, 08:54 PM
It's a lot more relaxed here Rob :peace: :peace:

russellt
01-09-2011, 09:29 PM
yep if you were a user over there and your name was fischer fischer.. you would be screwed.. completely and forthright.... theres more shade in this pasture and thats a fact :cheering:

RaZR
01-09-2011, 09:31 PM
So if you set up an account with the name Garrettfishertesoro.
You would show up as Otherunitotherunitotherunit? :beatdeadhorse:

SeabeeRon
01-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I know a guy named Garrett Minelab!! :poke: :bop:

Indy!
01-09-2011, 10:08 PM
I know a guy named other unit other unit!! :poke: :bop:

Uh Ohhh!

Napa Steve
01-09-2011, 10:25 PM
What do ya say brother Rob, Its ok to talk football over here, the only thing is our team just went by by and there no silver to be made 8/
Good to have you aboard buddy!!!

Carver
01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
That place sure imploded,,,,,Glad Steve clued me in on this place thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01