PDA

View Full Version : Kim and I hit the road today

Napa Steve
01-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Kim and I headed out of town today to an old site that we were hoping to find some old Chinese coins, we got no coins but Kim did find a nice pendant that is encapsulated in 10K gold, we then hit a baseball field where I scored rings number 4 and 5 for the year, one was a silver ring while the other was a mood ring, I took a picture of the mood ring coming out of the hole, I thought that was silver so I snapped the shot. Kim pocketed a nice copper ring and what we believe to be a silver foreign coin in which he will post it later. The real action of the day was when we got to the ball field, a lady was there with her dog, I asked her would the dog be ok if we entered the ball field, she said yes so in we went, the dog headed straight towards me so I got down on my knee and held my hand out for him to sniff, he was fine with me, he then headed to Kim in which he also held out his hand, he bit Kim on the arm but the teeth just grazed him, the lady screamed at her dog and he backed away, she was very apologetic and checked to see if Kim was ok in which he was. She leashed her dog and we continued our hunt.

coinnut
01-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Boy it must have felt good to get out digging :thinkingabout: Nice finds. 2 Rings and you got to watch Kim get bit lol What could beat that? rofl Glad he was OK and you two had a great day out!!

Ill Digger
01-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Good see some goodies coming out of the ground!!
That silver ring looks like it has some stories to tell :yes:
Nice finds!!
Congrats :grin:
I can see a new addition to the Tell us what has happened to you while MDing thread lol
I'm glad Kim is OK...I don't trust any dogs .

DaleGM
01-09-2011, 10:19 PM
next time tell Kim that............... you gave the dog dog treats rofl sorry Kim the :devilish: made me do it, enjoy the dry weather while you can Brah the rain is back later in the week >:\

Nitro 54
01-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Nice finds Steve thumbsup01 Kim needs to put a couple of doggie snacks in his pouch for future run ins with a Pit Bull

giant056
01-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Great score on the sterling ring Steve thumbsup01

top pop top
01-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Great hunt Guys thumbsup01 thumbsup01 Kim must taste better then you Steve lol lol

russellt
01-10-2011, 01:52 PM
looking good. 5 rings .wow.... hope guys survive the road trip ....NEVER take kim to a petting zoo :teasing:

SeabeeRon
01-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Nice Steve, you are off to a great ring count for the year!! Just been finding some clad so far down here. :crying02:

odave
01-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Good finds and Pic's Steve ..I'm a Dog lover as You know I have the best Dog in the World
a beautiful Yellow Lab...However I'm not a Fan Of most Pit bulls and their stupid owners :beatdown:

Salty Dog
01-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Nice Rings Steve,I to try to feed Larry to the dogs every time we see them coming rofl,no really so far i have never had any problems with dogs while tecting,now dog walkers are another story :ticked:,glad Kim came away with his pride and hide intact :beerbuddy:,you are on the ring rock and roll tour,keep them coming,Dave

wagon wheel
01-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Good success story...even with the dog bite...could have been much worse for sure. Thanks for posting your finds... thumbsup01

w.w.

Carver
01-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Nice looking ring Steve!!! :clapping: :clapping:

ec121connie
01-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Nice finds Steve thumbsup01 Kim needs to put a couple of doggie snacks in his pouch for future run ins with a Pit Bull

To a Pit Bull a dog treat is an appetizer and the holder of the treat is the main course. :grin:

cnr_dogs
01-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Nice hunt you 2 had WTG on the rings keep it up

Goat Rancher
01-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Nice finds Steve.................nice to be able to get out. thumbsup01