PDA

View Full Version : Civil War Carved bullets

Civil War Nut
01-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Here are some of my Civil War Carved and one pulled bullet where they used a worm screw to get the bullet out of the barrel, and looks like he had a hard time getting it out. These were found at Union City,, Trenton , Ten. and Kenton , Ten. Hope I am not boring yal with the Civil War finds, hope yall enjoy and thanks for looking.

russellt
01-11-2011, 04:43 PM
i would like to come to your place and check out your finds .... truly infreakingcredible :peace:

Civil War Nut
01-11-2011, 05:17 PM
i would like to come to your place and check out your finds .... truly infreakingcredible :peace:
Hidy R. Any time. Dont gess nobody likes carved bullets , Just got one reply on them.

Dixie Rebel
01-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Anything to do with the civil war I love it. Nice finds my friend.

Dimeman
01-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Those are very interesting. :clapping:

coinnut
01-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I've got one or two I want to show you, but all work and no play is not allowing me to dig them up (again) lol As soon as I can break away, I'll post them. You have some great ones there!!!

Civil War Nut
01-12-2011, 12:29 AM
I've got one or two I want to show you, but all work and no play is not allowing me to dig them up (again) lol As soon as I can break away, I'll post them. You have some great ones there!!!
I know how it is Cnut. I have more but those were laying to where I could see them. I just through all my finds in contaners with the name of the town on them. Cause if I find a good site somewhere I will just pack up and move close to it. This is a grate place to post. I like what I have been looking at on here the last few days. Some GOOD finds. I have been followering the rail road that Forrest went up from Humbolt Ten. to Moscow KY. and havent found no real good stuff yet.

giant056
01-12-2011, 05:17 AM
Neat carved bullets CWN thumbsup01

Toadman
01-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Nice dude !! Intense finds for sure <: <: <:

coinnut
01-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Well CWN, I could find one carved bullet for now lol But found some other bullets I had, some odd, some not so odd. Will be looking for some gaming chips I have as well.

Civil War Nut
01-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Well CWN, I could find one carved bullet for now lol But found some other bullets I had, some odd, some not so odd. Will be looking for some gaming chips I have as well.
Now them are some fine bullets. Look like them came from wooded places. NICE. I like hunting the woods in winter. Want ever get in the woods agin in summer after last year Will I EVAN/tn.!!!!!!!

Evan/tn
01-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Now them are some fine bullets. Look like them came from wooded places. NICE. I like hunting the woods in winter. Want ever get in the woods agin in summer after last year Will I EVAN/tn.!!!!!!!

did somebody say they were wanting some ticks :grin:
I think carved bullets are better than dropped ones
great finds civil war nut :clapping:
we're going to have to get together sometime .

Civil War Nut
01-12-2011, 09:28 PM
did somebody say they were wanting some ticks :grin:
I think carved bullets are better than dropped ones
great finds civil war nut :clapping:
we're going to have to get together sometime .
Makes me squirm when you say that T word. Dont NNNNEEEEVVVVEEEERRRR want that again Evan!!!!!!! NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. Please NO.

jkress
01-13-2011, 02:51 AM
:smitten:

Very, very nice.

Thanks for posting.