PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out the Video Closet

Beefcake
01-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Like many of us that record our hunts, there always seem to be a bunch of one good find hunts that just sit in the camera... I figured since we are all snowed in and frozen, I'd show some of the one target hunts, Tim and I's less than fruitful hunts, and a few good finds along the way. I got the first video done and I'm processing the second, which I'll post when it's done. This has been a really fun year for me. I've met Tim, an invaluable friend who has made this year very entertaining, and I've met two others in my area that I really enjoy hunting with! Here's to a quick spring thaw and many more entertaining hunts!!!
Fall 2010 mixed hunts.mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsjd0qOmhH4#)
Fall 2010 mixed hunts 2.mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYTyEXAvB04#)

greg
01-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Great vid fun to watch

Ill Digger
01-12-2011, 05:25 PM
I had some of those and I just deleted'em. :dontknow: :embarrassed:
Like you said some were junk and some times you hunt all day and find one keeper and don't want to make a 50 second movie. Good idea.
Can't wait to see the rest.
Congrats on the finds ! :grin:

Beefcake
01-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I hate to get rid of them because some of them were really good finds... others were just funny. I always figured I'd just have a potpourri video at the end of the year...turns out I had enough for two!

Ill Digger
01-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Yeah, I hate to get rid of them because some of them were really good finds... others were just funny. I always figured I'd just have a potpourri video at the end of the year...turns out I had enough for two!
Oh yeah you had a lot better extra footage than mine !! lol
Glad you keep'em and shared !! Good stuff man !! :drool:

Salty Dog
01-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Great Video,Love the Gordon Lightfoot intro :beerbuddy:I just bought a camera off ebay,hope to do a few this season...I have had places that just screamed old stuff and not find Squat :bangahead01:,but the i hit a customers back yard and pulled over a dozen silvers and at least 60 wheatys...it was a corner lot...clothes lines are hot spots around old homes,thanks for taking me along for the tect thumbsup01 ,all the best for 2011,Dave

jkress
01-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Great vids Beefcake! :clapping:

I hunted a church late this season with almost similar results.... a huge absence of coins. I did squeak a few keepers out and Dave pulled a couple too. But, I kind of felt the same way.... :confused:

Congrats on the WLH... halves are hard to come by for me and I enjoyed seeing the one you pulled.

You have motivated me to take the video camera out with me this season. :yes:

Thanks for making this post... I enjoyed it.

Carver
01-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Great videos Beefcake!!! Love the Barbers.
I like those old house spots,,,,especially the front yards,,,they are most always good <: <: <:

zrickkid
01-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Nice hunts and congratulations on the nice finds. Thanka for posting the video. :clapping:

Vito
01-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Nice vids and cool finds. TNX for taking us along. :popcorn: :clapping:

giant056
01-15-2011, 01:41 AM
Great video's thumbsup01 I know what you mean about them obvious places that don't pan out vs the little corner lot. I remember a couple years back my brother showed me a nice barber half he found in a tiny pile of dirt where they had dug up a lone pipe along side of the road while he was out scouting around for a place to hunt. All that dirt's old!!

odave
01-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Enjoyed the Video Beefcake..Beautiful country You're hunting in :beerbuddy: