01-13-2011, 05:40 PM
She is a Miracle thumbsup01
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41018273/ns/health-health_care

Epi-hunter
01-13-2011, 05:52 PM
She is a Miracle thumbsup01
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41018273/ns/health-health_care

It's a miracle she survived.

The stories I have read about the gunman are really scary, as far as his behavior way before the shooting.

He took the lives of six people along with what he did to Giffords. What breaks my heart the most is the beautiful intelligent 9 year old girl who was born on 9/11/01. Her father said right after her death, Tragedies were the bookends of her life.

pulltabsteve
01-13-2011, 06:18 PM
It's a miracle she survived.

The stories I have read about the gunman are really scary, as far as his behavior way before the shooting.

He took the lives of six people along with what he did to Giffords. What breaks my heart the most is the beautiful intelligent 9 year old girl who was born on 9/11/01. Her father said right after her death, Tragedies were the bookends of her life.

Broke my heart too... A friend who I work with lost his 22 year old daughter last year. She was pregnant with his 1st grandchild. The boyfriend was driving, she was in the passenger seat. He was racing, lost control, hit a pole. She died, he lived. So sad.

Epi-hunter
01-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Broke my heart too... A friend who I work with lost his 22 year old daughter last year. She was pregnant with his 1st grandchild. The boyfriend was driving, she was in the passenger seat. He was racing, lost control, hit a pole. She died, he lived. So sad.

That is horrible. I can't imagine how he manages to go on, knowing that the guy is still walking around living his life and his daughter and grandchild perished.

Why is life not fair? :-\

russellt
01-13-2011, 09:33 PM
bad things happen to good people and thats a fact ...... what happened in arizona was unfortunate but a sign of the times . no more now than martin luther kings tragedy in the 60's.. or robert kennedy, . public office is a powerfull and sometimes terrible thing......i remember when i was young my great grandfather told me with a stearness.. boy.. there aint no fairness in this world . so trust in the lord