PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Area Hunters

Poker Jim
01-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey all,

I have met some really great people in my area on another forum, but that forum was brand specific. What I failed to notice that there may be people in my area who use other brands of detectors that I can get to know and hunt with as well.

I live in Lebanon, OR which is kind of smack dab in the middle of Salem and Eugene. I have been known to travel to the coast, Eugene, Salem and even Portland to hunt before, and tons of places in between. If there are any more Oregon hunters out there, let me know. I am always looking to hunt with and make some more good friends.

Poker Jim

BigE
01-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Speaking of which.....Brother Jim, I do believe we need a hunt one of these days.....Nash needs one for sure...he is already getting buried in the ring race !!! Hee hee

Nitro 54
01-16-2011, 06:16 PM
We need to get a hunt together to do the old Railroad and Chinese camp down here. I know it;s a long ways for some of you to travel. :beerbuddy: :beerbuddy: They've been hit hard and littered real bad, but there has to be some old stuff left.

Poker Jim
01-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Absolutely Eric and Glen, we need to have a hunt soon. Weather has not been great lately, either too cold or way too wet. Hopefully we can put something together soon.

Poker Jim

Nitro 54
01-20-2011, 12:08 PM
We are completly saturated down here Jim, Dig a plug and it fills with water just as fast as you can get the plug out. :bangahead01: :bangahead01:

nash ranch
01-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Speaking as the undisputed Ring King here in Oregon.... I am the Ring King and cannot be beaten. With that being said
the 2011 score is BigE 3 Nash Ranch 2 1/2

Nash Ranch

coinnut
01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Speaking as the undisputed Ring King here in Oregon.... I am the Ring King and cannot be beaten. With that being said
the 2011 score is BigE 3 Nash Ranch 2 1/2

Nash Ranch

And the gloves are off lol lol It's gonna be a long fight (I mean season) ;)

pulltabsteve
01-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Sounds like you guys are going to have a fun year thumbsup01 :clapping: