PDA

View Full Version : Saturday - Sunday Finds

catskillcomics
11-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Saturday went out for about an 1 1/2 at our one of our local parks...
Didn't find to much but it was soooo windy even with headphones it was sometimes difficult to hear tones. My two good finds of the day was a Buffalo nickel & an 1886 Indian head. :grin:

Sunday, I headed off early in the morning to meet up with Bruce.. it was nice to finally put a face with the Avatar. Bruce and I started off at 9am then Angel showed up around noonish.
Angel wasn't there but a couple minutes and started finding silver :beatdown: and started doing his traditional Ramba style dance (or the chicken dance with a touch of having convulsions) still trying to figure it out lol
About an hour later Bruce had to take off (sorry you had to go Bruce)
Anyways, my goodies were.. Metal Eagle dye (stamp), Conneticut Token, 1942 Silver Washington, and a 1917 Merc.

del
11-30-2009, 07:04 AM
its alway nice to put a face to the name and meet new people , nice finds . congrats on the silver .

OkieDigger
11-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Glad you guys got out. Nice finds. I'd take the wind over this cold that has settled in here. brrrr!

TimC
11-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Nice finds guys and I'm glad to see some folks found some stuff this weekend because I sure did not. I had to work Saturday and it rained yesterday.

MNDigger
11-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Great to hear you guys were all able to meet up! Sounds like everyone had a good time and made some good finds. Congrats on the silver and neat token!

hockeyguy
11-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Very nice Scott....sounds like a very interesting dance...maybe americas funniest home movie material:huh:thinkingabout: :confused:

hoser
11-30-2009, 10:22 AM
First off nice finds. It is awesome to be able to hunt with people we all meet on the web. I know I'll never forget being able to hunt with Steve MN, and Dale (Okiedigger). Best time I ever had hunting thats for sure. Hope to do it again in the near future.

marchas45
11-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Nice finds CKC nice looking silver. thumbsup01

xzlr8n
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Sounds like you had fun. Could you feel the silver moving under ground away from you and toward Angel?? crying01

coinnut
11-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Sounds like you guys had fun. I see you got your share of silver. Was there a demented chicken dance on your part too? :twirlingeyes: That's one way to keep people from approaching you guys thumbsup01