PDA

View Full Version : too little too late.........

Dimeman
01-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Just saw this on the other forum.......NOW they want forum users input....... rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/showthread.php?52525-Forum-users-we-want-your-input!

coinnut
01-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Amazing is all I can say :shocked04: lol

greg
01-19-2011, 06:17 PM
If I was not banned customer, I would reply to it and most likely get banned again. :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: I don't get why folks talk trash and still go there.

giant056
01-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I don't think I'll post a reply on that thread, whats been done is probably in their eyes irreversible the way I see it so far, first off they'd have to get rid of the control freaks before anything good is going to start happening in that forum in my opinion. A little bit of honesty would help too.

Nitro 54
01-19-2011, 06:29 PM
I'll believe the changes after they happen :poke: :poke: :bop: :bop: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :stretcher:

Toadman
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
I posted on it.. told em I have already found a new home and i LOVE it..if it was to be Misc again. I may post

I really doubt i will.. I am hoping the people that join from now on can have 'some ' freedom of speech..... :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:

When i wrote ol' man white i said the mods had to go.. Way too much of control freaks they have become..I look there evryday, and they fight for locks and removals.. People see it as why post, it won't be there long anyway,,,,,

Carl in Louisiana
01-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Well I had to post on it but I believe it is way too late to get it back to the way it was. crying01
Anyway I am Home now as long as I don't get booted here. lol lol lol Shucks I didn't get booted there I just left rofl I'm getting too old to just walk out :thinkingabout: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Nitro 54
01-19-2011, 06:48 PM
I posted on it.. told em I have already found a new home and i LOVE it..if it was to be Misc again. I may post

I really doubt i will.. I am hoping the people that join from now on can have 'some ' freedom of speech..... :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:

That will never happen Rick and you know it.. I had another post pulled just a while ago because of a link I posted.. :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01:

Toadman
01-19-2011, 07:08 PM
All i can say, is if you are a member there. post your opinion.. Not that you want to stay, But for future people.. Nobody should have to be afraid of the nazi regime mods.....

giant056
01-19-2011, 07:26 PM
I see there's a new moderator there (showard) has been a member since 2007 with 79 posts all this year it looks like, I never realized there was a new one.

Dimeman
01-19-2011, 07:41 PM
I'll believe the changes after they happen :poke: :poke: :bop: :bop: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :stretcher:

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.....you'll turn blue....... :(

Dimeman
01-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I see there's a new moderator there (showard) has been a member since 2007 with 79 posts all this year it looks like, I never realized there was a new one.

That might be Steve Howard, one of the higher-ups in the company.

pulltabsteve
01-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Its all a smokescreen... Change it back then next month make it something else... They're backpeddling. Total lack of leadership over there. The spies come over here, see what works, then go over there and try to implement it.

Toadman
01-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Its all a smokescreen... Change it back then next month make it something else... They're backpeddling. Total lack of leadership over there. The spies come over here, see what works, then go over there and try to implement it.

That's a definate Steve !! :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: :teasing:

giant056
01-19-2011, 08:03 PM
That might be Steve Howard, one of the higher-ups in the company.
Maybe he's a moderator for moderating the moderator's rofl

Judy
01-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Waste of time & breath :ticked: :rolleyes:

If anyone is still hanging on to hanging on...waiting for something from old St.Nick, or something good to happen...if u take away a crackhead's pipe, will they still smoke crack:huh: :crazy:

greg
01-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Waste of time & breath :ticked: :rolleyes:

If anyone is still hanging on to hanging on...waiting for something from old St.Nick, or something good to happen...if u take away a crackhead's pipe, will they still smoke crack:huh: :crazy:

Seems like it's pretty good right here

Judy
01-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Seems like it's pretty good right here

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! and am thankful for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitro 54
01-19-2011, 08:10 PM

Steve howard is one of the upper engineers at Whites

psychposse
01-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Whites got a lot of FREE user support for their products from the members of that forum and the members got 'dumped' on - end of story. :beatdeadhorse:

I really really like my Whites detector.

I used to like the Whites forum.

I really really like this forum.

Even if they got rid of one particular power hungry mod (we all know who it is) I won't go back.

I have no doubt he has been spying here... nothing against him personally - he just can't have the big red button anymore. :hammer:

Toadman
01-19-2011, 09:08 PM
ALL mods have to go over there imho..it don't matter to me, But for future members it sure does....... :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:
NO more regimes...........

russellt
01-19-2011, 09:34 PM
i have no hard feelings or opnions... but i did pull me up a big ole piece of floor right here :interesting:

rsarge1
01-19-2011, 10:54 PM
yep home away from home LOL

Dirt Fisher
01-23-2011, 05:17 PM
I myself will not go back there even if they do get rid of the God-Mods. I express some help to Jculley and he more the less said the forum is doing really well with more guest online than any other time. I stated to him that I was sorry I wasted his time and that was end of my story.

Dimeman
01-23-2011, 06:00 PM
I myself will not go back there even if they do get rid of the God-Mods. I express some help to Jculley and he more the less said the forum is doing really well with more guest online than any other time. I stated to him that I was sorry I wasted his time and that was end of my story.

More guests online.:huh::huh: I thought forums liked to have members online-------not guests lurking. :thinkingabout:

How silly of me........ 8/

greg
01-23-2011, 06:04 PM
They claim 644 active members :thinkingabout: How can that be. :interesting: What does active members mean? Maybe they mean still alive. lol

cnr_dogs
01-23-2011, 06:36 PM
I am just glad to be a part of the AD forum doesnt matter to me waht they do I am not going back. The smell lingers a long time after the sh** is deposited :devilish:

Nitro 54
01-23-2011, 07:04 PM
They claim 644 active members :thinkingabout: How can that be. :interesting: What does active members mean? Maybe they mean still alive. lol

I could be wrong, but I think if anyone has been there in the last month they are counted as active :sick: :sick: :sick: :confused: :crazy:

Epi-hunter
01-23-2011, 07:11 PM

This setting can be changed to whatever definition the forum administrator wishes (within the particular software options). So the definition of active can vary a lot. Making it a large period of time inflates the number of 'active' members, yes.

For example, we have it set on 12 hours (meaning everyone who was active within the last 12 hours without manually logging off will show on the list, but after 12 hours will drop off). If we changed it to 24 hours it would look bigger, but it doesn't change anything.

Guest viewers can be counted in the total as well. Our software has it separated out so you can tell who are members and who are guests.

Toadman
01-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Lots of new ( weird ) names popping up over there all the time... Another smokescreen.. :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: