PDA

View Full Version : OLD FIREHOUSE HUNT*SILVER*BUFFS*WHEATS

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-30-2009, 08:12 AM
went over to the local firehouse. LT said i could hunt it awhile back so,i headed up there for a few hours yesterday.
3 buffalo nickels 1-no dater a 1920 & 1927.a 1945 merc and a five wheaties.
dave

del
11-30-2009, 08:15 AM
thats a good haul for a few hours of detecting Dave , very nice . thumbsup01

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-30-2009, 08:19 AM
thats a good haul for a few hours of detecting Dave , very nice . thumbsup01

am i wrong to say these coins don't excite me anymore? i guess i'm spoiled now with digging coppers.does this happen to you and G?
sounds strange and i'll take em but,i guess i'm just hooked so bad on the colonial stuff :confused:

del
11-30-2009, 08:24 AM
am i wrong to say these coins don't excite me anymore? i guess i'm spoiled now with digging coppers.does this happen to you and G?
sounds strange and i'll take em but,i guess i'm just hooked so bad on the colonial stuff :confused:

your not alone in that category :-\

OkieDigger
11-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Nice ones. I've actually been thinking about doing the same thing here, but have never gotten around to it.

MNDigger
11-30-2009, 09:22 AM
Great looking hunt Dave! Finding three Buffs in one hunt is a feat in itself!

marchas45
11-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Nice looking hunt there HMN no fireman related stuff? I still would be happy with the Silver and Buffs. thumbsup01

coinnut
11-30-2009, 07:16 PM

Not me, I still like to find the other stuff. Those Buffs are in better than usual shape. Next year I'm gonna hunt a lot of different locations. Love the colonial stuff, but sometimes Indians and Mercs are great!! Love the designs of most older coins. Great hunt by the way Dave thumbsup01

del
11-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Not me, I still like to find the other stuff.Next year I'm gonna hunt a lot of different locations. Great hunt by the way Dave thumbsup01

that explains all the excitement you get (yells :mad: , dancing and backflips lol :kiss: :hand fist pumps :angry: ) when that zincoln memorial appears at those remote colonial cellar sites , ya i almost forgot how much you like something a little different now and then . :grin:

coinnut
11-30-2009, 08:27 PM
that explains all the excitement you get (yells :mad: , dancing and backflips lol :kiss: :tongue:and fist pumps :angry: ) when that zincoln memorial appears at those remote colonial cellar sites , ya i almost forgot how much you like something a little different now and then . :grin:

I think you're crusin' for a brusin' buddy lol lol :tongue:

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-30-2009, 10:22 PM
I think you're crusin' for a brusin' buddy lol lol :tongue:

lol!!!!!!!! :beatdown:

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-30-2009, 10:27 PM
your not alone in that category :-\

and to take it one step further and i know i'm gonna catch hell for this one. :beatdown:
ummm IH's are becoming like digging a wheaties :confused: i mean the early dates are exciting but the 1900's really don't get my heart pumping.
ok let the comments flow i'm ready :tongue:

angellionel
11-30-2009, 10:34 PM
I still get a kick out of finding IH's, old nickels, and silver of any year. :) I'm glad I have never lost that feeling, even after all these years. :cheesysmile:

del
12-01-2009, 03:39 AM
and to take it one step further and i know i'm gonna catch hell for this one. :beatdown:
ummm IH's are becoming like digging a wheaties :confused: i mean the early dates are exciting but the 1900's really don't get my heart pumping.

i'm pretty content finding indians (their a great target to be missed) but i'd rather dig buttons than wheats unless their in the early teens . alot has to do with the area i'm searching though if i go to a colonial site i expect to find coins around that time period , i feel robbed if i dig up a wheaty :mad: now if i go to a park those would be on the menu along with mercs, barbers,and of couse clad and i could handle that . ;)

coinnut
12-01-2009, 12:15 PM

:beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: >:\ :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :crying02: :tongue:

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-02-2009, 06:15 PM
:beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: >:\ :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :crying02: :tongue:

lol :twirlingeyes: