PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Bound

M-Taliesin
01-22-2011, 08:15 AM
Howdy Folks!
I sure have enjoyed my visit to Texas. There is so much to hunt here, I could spend another month and pull better than 150 coins each day easy. But we must return home to Colorado, and I do miss my wife, my critters and the beautiful Rocky Mountains. So, here directly, we should be on our way out.

Hope to meet up with Martin on our way down the road, then rip through Texas and into Oklahoma and eventually Colorado. Should be home by late tonight or shortly after midnight.

Sure appreciate Dimeman, and visiting with him down Houston way, wish we had hunted, but I seem to be caught up in one whirlwind or another every day since coming to Texas, and there is so much to do with so little time for the doing.

Anyhow, after a decent hunt yesterday, we are Colorado Bound in just a short while from now.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

DaleGM
01-22-2011, 10:51 AM
just tap your heels 3 times and say I want to go.........whoops different story; have a safe trip home Mel nothing like sleeping in your own bed and home cooked meals :sleepy:

giant056
01-22-2011, 10:58 AM
just tap your heels 3 times and say I want to go.........whoops different story; have a safe trip home Mel nothing like sleeping in your own bed and home cooked meals :sleepy:
Wouldn't that be something for us detectorist's, but if that were the case all the good stuff would've been gone long ago :yes:

Have fun on your journey home Mel, maybe there'll be an Ideal old road stop you can hit on the way, I found a gold ring a long time ago doing that, I figure it was from someone emptying their ashtray.

Nitro 54
01-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Have a safe return M-T thumbsup01

exsquid
01-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Enjoy the drive back...Beautiful country your driving through all the way home...

Dimeman
01-22-2011, 02:59 PM
He probably had to rent a trailer to haul back all the gold, silver and clad he dug along the way.... :yes: :yes: :yes:

russellt
01-22-2011, 10:02 PM
so your on your way home ,GOOD.every piece of gold in the state of colorado is shaking in their respective boots :peace:.....