PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Metal Detecting

Kimster
01-23-2011, 03:00 PM
OK…So Napa Steve and I spent the entire day Saturday metal detecting. We didn’t find anything more than a little clad. But at the end of the day, when it was either time to go home or be reported missing, we found a very promising location that we planned to hit on Sunday.

Sunday rolls around and I get an 8:00 AM call from Steve. Steeeevvveeee can’t go metal detecting cause his wife won’t let him. He has some “honey do’s” he has to get done.

My wife asks me, “What did Steve say?” I answer, laughing a little, he said his wife asked him what he was going to do today.” He said that he replied, “Go metal detecting with Kim for a little while this morning.” “And after that?” his wife asked. “Watch the football game,” he replied.

My wife is quietly listening to all of this with a smile on her face. “That didn’t fly with his wife,” I said. Well……what do you think happened at my house….honey-do-hell!

I’m going to get you for this Stevey. You’re gonna pay. When you and I go to the beach tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM to play all day with our metal detectors while our wife’s work for a living, you’re gonna buy me a cup of coffee. And it ain’t gonna be none of that cheap 7 – 11 coffee. I want a big ol’ Starbucks venti with lots of sugar and lots of cream. And one of those little paper thingies that keep you from burning your fingers. And a lid with a little sippy hole in the top so I don’t spill any coffee on my metal detecting cloths…I don’t like those brown stains.

OK, so here are some pictures, thanks to Stevester, of those Sunday finds at my house…..and a close up of some of those finds in the last two frames….

Dimeman
01-23-2011, 03:11 PM
Looks like she cracked the whip on ya............................. lol lol

del
01-23-2011, 03:15 PM
wow with friends like that to get you into that kind of trouble Kim who needs a proctologist lol lol oooppps did i type that out loud ...way to go Steve :eyebrow: well don't worry to much Kim because karma has a way of prevailing in these matters and i believe ol'Steve will be light a few pieces of silver this afternoon for his dastardly deed on you . :cheering: <: :happydance01: hang in there .

Dan

Go JETS :cheering:

pulltabsteve
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Boy do I feel sorry for Steve... Make sure you hold your pinkie up when you have the starbucks!

Nitro 54
01-23-2011, 03:59 PM
:bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: Next time Stevie call's, I'd take the phone outside so my wife couldn't over hear what you were talking about. :boxing: :boxing: Thanks for nothing buddy Steve rofl rofl rofl :bop: :behave:

SeabeeRon
01-23-2011, 06:12 PM
I feel for you guys and the Honey-Dos! We are having great weather down here at the beach and I have been inside painting various rooms of our house the past week, including today!! >:\

Bedrock
01-23-2011, 09:52 PM
I don't understand why wives have to be so mean.

russellt
01-23-2011, 09:55 PM
i wanted to get out today but it didnt happen ,, i got over ruled.. i dont have the veto feature

odave
01-24-2011, 12:11 AM
rofl rofl rofl Honey do's are with us always :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :hammer: rofl rofl :beatdown: :kiss:

giant056
01-24-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't have to worry about a wife anymore.

Evan/tn
01-24-2011, 04:35 PM
I think he should spring for some biscotti as well :interesting:

Napa Steve
01-25-2011, 12:36 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Sorry buddy but what comes around goes around rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl, I tell you what, five bucks and I wont tell Sonia Im pulling weeds all day tomorrow :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Toadman
01-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Neener neener neener !!! :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: