PDA

View Full Version : other brands

BOWSER
01-23-2011, 09:23 PM
i have only used whites detectors,now after 7 years i'm thinking i should have considered other brands,I have to be honest tho ,in My kneck of the woods i have only seen people using whites. i did meet a couple on cape cod last year
using MINELABS.It sure is odd to say the least or i just don't travel in the right circles. :thinkingabout:

Nitro 54
01-23-2011, 09:54 PM
:thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :interesting: :interesting: You already have the best Jiim :happydance01: :happydance01: :peace:

russellt
01-23-2011, 10:01 PM
im on my 4th whites detector in 5 years .. just kept moving up incidentaly. not that other detectors are bad i just have never seen another metal detector that wasnt radio shack..... yessir i am in the sticks and loving it ............................what ever your swingin ,,, just keep swingin

del
01-23-2011, 10:11 PM
i just don't travel in the right circles. :thinkingabout:

hey Bowser i thought all you did was go in circles. lol lol :teasing:

if your serious about getting another brand do your homework on the various types and ask alot of questions , thats what this place is all about.

giant056
01-24-2011, 10:28 AM
I've hunted many hours with Whites detector's for many years and always had excellent luck with them so I stick with them.

Indy!
01-24-2011, 11:44 AM
As we used to post on the other forum, you only have a few great brand choices. There's Whites, other unit, and other unit. ;) ;)

Least ways, that's all that showed up on those posts. 8) 8)

Indy!

Dimeman
01-24-2011, 03:26 PM
As we used to post on the other forum, you only have a few great brand choices. There's Whites, other unit, and other unit. ;) ;)

Least ways, that's all that showed up on those posts. 8) 8)

Indy!

Well THEM days are over. ;)
After 20+ years---it's time for me to try some other options.

RWJR13
01-24-2011, 06:54 PM
...I've seen some impressive depth an the AT PRO....... :frozen:........... :tongue:

RaZR
01-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Someday someone with loads of cash will buy each brands top o the line detector and learn exactly how to use each one and run tests compairing them all and then we'll know which one is the best. I'm just gonna wait till that happens. rofl