PDA

View Full Version : CRHing THE RESULTS

Cheap Thrills
01-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Straight from the main office to my local branch . Tried seven dollars worth of Halves that my teller had at his station (no luck) and decided to play big time . I'll be posting the results by tomorrow .Iv'e never scored anything older than a 64 Kennedy at this . I kind of get the feeling I'm not going to do well this time and I'll have to hear hear from The Boss (and I'm not talking Springsteen)about what a waste of time this is . :ticked: :blackeye:

NOT ONLY STRAIGHT FROM THE MAIN OFFICE ...............but as they were boxed and rolled from the mint . :embarrassed: All the rolls
are 2001's. 8/ Gee , no wonder they were in such a nice box :bangahead01: .Oh well , it was cheap entertainment (nothing lost) .Of course The Boss gets the satisfaction of being right (as usual). :cheering: How about that ? $507.00 and not even a 40%.

coinnut
01-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Straight from the main office to my local branch . Tried seven Halves that my teller had at his station (no luck) and decided to play big time . I'll be posting the results by tomorrow .Iv'e never scored anything older than a 64 Kennedy at this . I kind of get the feeling I'm not going to do well this time and I'll have to hear hear from The Boss (and I'm not talking Springsteen)about what a waste of time this is . :ticked: :blackeye:

Well you can tell the boss if you make 200 bucks at it, you won't burden the boss with the extra cash lol It's like detecting....what a stupid hobby until the large emerald ring is view by them. Then it's all good :loveit: :smitten: :smitten: Good luck at it and I hope you find some good coins!!

giant056
01-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey! you just never know, good luck on some silvers!!

russellt
01-24-2011, 07:07 PM
just like detecting , what a colossal waste of time rofl rofl rofl

Cheap Thrills
01-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the good wishes Guys .Man,that was a tough box to open without destroying it ( I guess the mint can't be too careful ). lol

Nitro 54
01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
They sure are purty being uncirculated :crying02: :crying02: :crying02:

Full Metal Digger
01-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Sorry about that bro! I also got a $500 box today. Luckily, they were bank rolls and not from the mint. I lucked out and got some silvers...I just put a post up about it. HH and on-on.

odave
01-24-2011, 10:21 PM
They Still look Great :beerbuddy:

Poker Jim
01-25-2011, 02:07 AM
At least no one can accuse you of not trying. Something fun to do during the winter, better luck next time.

Poker Jim