PDA

View Full Version : This snow gotta go!

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2011, 07:04 PM
really climbing the walls here and bored.can't ya tell? rofl

M-Taliesin
01-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Howdy Pard!
I know what you mean! It has been snowing and cold today, and likely to remain that way for the next couple of days before we climb back up into the 50s.

Think about it, I haven't been able to hunt all day long!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

del
01-31-2011, 07:10 PM
ah yes cabin fever is rearing its evil head up. Dave it was only a matter of time . lol lol hey maybe we can plan a beach hunt just get out and meet some of the people we haven't yet.

what a ya say .

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2011, 07:29 PM
Howdy Pard!
I know what you mean! It has been snowing and cold today, and likely to remain that way for the next couple of days before we climb back up into the 50s.

Think about it, I haven't been able to hunt all day long!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

all day ya haven't been able to hunt? :shocked04: try a month here! :crying02: :crying02: :crying02: :crying02: 3 1/2 feet on the ground and another foot or 2 coming wed :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01:
i so envy you! :behave:

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2011, 07:31 PM
ah yes cabin fever is rearing its evil head up. Dave it was only a matter of time . lol lol hey maybe we can plan a beach hunt just get out and meet some of the people we haven't yet.

what a ya say .

i was digging out the snow away from the fire exits at the vetinary clinic and saw dirt! :loveit: yeah Dan a beach hunt sounds good man! :drool:

coinnut
01-31-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm almost dead lol I just don't know if I can go on without seeing dirt any longer rofl The beach sounds good. :drool: :drool: :drool: But I don't have my detector (tune up time) :crying02:

del
01-31-2011, 07:39 PM
The beach sounds good. :drool: :drool: :drool: But I don't have my detector (tune up time) :crying02:

yes its unfortunate but why do you think i asked in the first place :cheering: :cheering:

coinnut
01-31-2011, 07:41 PM
yes its unfortunate but why do you think i asked in the first place :cheering: :cheering:

lol The beach is on the way, I'll just pick it up then :cheesysmile:

del
01-31-2011, 07:47 PM
lol The beach is on the way, I'll just pick it up then :cheesysmile:

whatta you think about this weekend gents :dontknow: besides George you still have your dfx if she is still speaking to you that is . lol lol

coinnut
01-31-2011, 09:28 PM
whatta you think about this weekend gents :dontknow: besides George you still have your dfx if she is still speaking to you that is . lol lol

I think Snow on Sat?? I dunno. I'll pass until I get the E trac back lol You tooz can go without me. No offence to the DFX but I want ET for the beach :cheesysmile:

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-01-2011, 07:27 AM
I think Snow on Sat?? I dunno. I'll pass until I get the E trac back lol You tooz can go without me. No offence to the DFX but I want ET for the beach :cheesysmile:

:teasing:

giant056
02-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Cabin fever just downright sucks but it's way too cold here to be going out and the wind is howling away, there's a storm a brewing big time in these parts. It's supposed to hit here later on today. I hope it don't end up being one of them storms I'll have to walk to the store.

coinnut
02-01-2011, 12:43 PM
:teasing:

I ain't gonna use that DFX unless Minelab goes out of business :tongue: :teasing: :tongue:

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-01-2011, 06:42 PM
I ain't gonna use that DFX unless Minelab goes out of business :tongue: :teasing: :tongue:

you can use my explorer XS :tongue:

coinnut
02-01-2011, 07:00 PM
you can use my explorer XS :tongue:

Old news lol

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Old news lol

you spoiled rotten brat! :bop:

del
02-01-2011, 07:12 PM
you spoiled rotten brat! :bop:

nope Dave i was there when he turned it in to be repaired , the E-trac made him promise not to pick up another detector while she was out . :crazy: :crazy:

he's just whipped. lol rofl lol

coinnut
02-01-2011, 07:43 PM
he's just whipped. lol rofl lol

Yep, whipped into shape and ready for another season!! By the way Dave, it's time to reset your finds list to ZERO lol Them finds is also old news :tongue:

Nitro 54
02-01-2011, 09:00 PM
I like your cartoon thumbsup01 thumbsup01 lol lol

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Yep, whipped into shape and ready for another season!! By the way Dave, it's time to reset your finds list to ZERO lol Them finds is also old news :tongue:

i'm not re-setting it till i dig something :teasing: and stop with the OLD stuff...grandpa :beatdeadhorse:

coinnut
02-01-2011, 09:41 PM
i'm not re-setting it till i dig something :teasing:

OK Dave, your choice to live in the past lol At this rate, we may never detect again :crying02: :crying02: :crying02: I seriously looked at the huge snowbanks at a small parking lot for some stores. I thought, maybe I can start my year off with some clad :thinkingabout: I'm beyond help :crazy:

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-02-2011, 08:58 AM
OK Dave, your choice to live in the past lol At this rate, we may never detect again :crying02: :crying02: :crying02: I seriously looked at the huge snowbanks at a small parking lot for some stores. I thought, maybe I can start my year off with some clad :thinkingabout: I'm beyond help :crazy:

I know man...this is just insane.more coming saturday :crying02: i found a few pennies in walgreens parking lot in the slush :teasing:

coinnut
02-02-2011, 09:50 AM
i found a few pennies in walgreens parking lot in the slush :teasing:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'm green with :envious: :envious: :envious: :envious:

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'm green with :envious: :envious: :envious: :envious:

rofl

RobW
02-10-2011, 01:26 PM

what a ya say .

I'm Game!!!!! I've even been thinking about mounting an expedition down to VA to do some relic hunting. I'm dying to get out there somehow, someway before I forget how to use my detector and the way the snow is piling up.....we'll be lucky to detect in June!

Civil War Nut
02-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Hidy H. And you just had to send that stuff down here. Not good.

del
02-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Hidy H. And you just had to send that stuff down here. Not good.

sorry CWN :embarrassed: , we just plain ran out of room to put it anywhere up here and we knew you guys down there had some open areas . ;)

Civil War Nut
02-10-2011, 11:43 PM
sorry CWN :embarrassed: , we just plain ran out of room to put it anywhere up here and we knew you guys down there had some open areas . ;)
Thank a Lot, I didnt want it. And its 16 out now.

russellt
02-13-2011, 03:37 PM
it snowed a few days ago here. now its 58 and nice.... found an old crown mason porcelan top this morning... and a bunch of trash .... :-\