PDA

View Full Version : Need help posting videos!!!

Spike
01-31-2011, 08:17 PM
I know its been explained on here before but I cant find it again :mad: :mad: Where do I start :dontknow: I just want to post some finds as they are uncovered.

del
01-31-2011, 08:40 PM
did you read Jack's stickied post at the top Spike , its pretty informative .if you still have trouble just let us know here or pm Jack as he has the most experience with videos here.

Spike
02-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Well my video is in my youtube but I do not know how to get it here :bangahead01:

coinnut
02-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Well my video is in my youtube but I do not know how to get it here :bangahead01:

Here is Jack's post on it. Read it and try what he says on the posting part.

http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=2199.0

Spike
02-04-2011, 09:17 PM
I have read it :ticked: and I cannot find the AD url gadget thingy rofl rofl rofl :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

del
02-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Spike copy the link at the top of your youtube video page and then paste it on the browse bar in the attach: area when posting and it should work. try it and see buddy

Spike
02-04-2011, 09:36 PM
It said it could not load this type of file :dontknow:

del
02-04-2011, 09:39 PM
It said it could not load this type of file :dontknow:

hey put a link on to the video in question Spike and i'll see what i can do

coinnut
02-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm just copying the address and pasting it here Spike

It will show up. I removed it cause I didn't like the one I picked lol

del
02-04-2011, 09:49 PM
oh , jeez George you spoiled it i wanted to see him do it. lol lol

Spike
02-04-2011, 09:53 PM
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?vplvbxquxG6M:huh:thinkingabout:waving:www.yo utube.com/watch?vplvbxquxG6M:huh:thinkingabout:[/url] You should be able to see it but dont trouble your self to much they are not much anyway. Thanks

Spike
02-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Showoff :beatdown: :boxing: :behave:

del
02-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Showoff :beatdown: :boxing: :behave:

he is isn't he lol lol

Spike just copy your video's page link at the top of its page and then paste it where you want it on your reply , you don't put it in the browse bar ,

coinnut
02-04-2011, 10:02 PM
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?vplvbxquxG6M:huh:thinkingabout:waving:www.yo utube.com/watch?vplvbxquxG6M:huh:thinkingabout:[/url] You should be able to see it but dont trouble your self to much they are not much anyway. Thanks

I just got the youtube home page :dontknow: When your video is selected just highlight the web address (the Http part on the top of the page) Once highlited, just hold down the control button on your keyboard and press the letter C. That will copy the address. Then open a post and click where you would write the text message and then hold down that control key again while hitting the letter V. That will put the web address on there, You can write a message if you choose or just post that . When you read your post it will show the video waiting to go.