PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Exotic Location?

M-Taliesin
02-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Howdy Folks!
I believe we've all probably had an opportunity to hunt someplace unusual, strange, bizarre or different. This post is to ask you to share your most exotic location ever.

For starters, as an example, here is a photo of my detector taken at Buckskin Joe in Colorado, not far from the Royal Gorge! With an example like that, how about showing your most exotic location?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Indy!
02-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Real cool place Tali! But a question like that'll lead to a padlock with some of the answers I'm thinking. :shocked04:stretcher: :shocked04:stretcher: I remember my 21st birthday....

M-Taliesin
02-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Real cool place Tali! But a question like that'll lead to a padlock with some of the answers I'm thinking. :shocked04:stretcher: :shocked04:stretcher: I remember my 21st birthday....

Howdy Pard!
Then again, that was a much sticker forum than this one.
But you may be right. Discretion and all.

After looking at your tagline for awhile, I finally figured out the reference.
Okay, slow on the draw. Probably the effect of all the drugs attendant with surgery.
But finally the fog lifted long enough for me to connect.
Mel *other unit*! Like I said, that was another forum.
I believe we can mention Fisher over here! LOL!!!

Really, I ain't normally this slow on the uptake, so gotta figure Vicodin to blame!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Dimeman
02-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Far from exotic but it was unusual, a kennel dog play area where a worker lost her ring. I did find the ring......but it was a little messy. Glad it wasn't messy alot !!!!!!! :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile:

russellt
02-03-2011, 05:29 PM
look at you MT . grinnin like a possum eatin briars....nothing really comes to mind. where i work , the physical plant offices ( electricians, plumbers, etc) is in the old cooks and brothers armory in athens GA. it was a amory during the civil war , they made enfield rifles for the good guys lol.. i work on telephones there from time to time and ive been under , over and genearally around the building completely . i have found some old rusted gun parts in cracks and crevices. across the street in a park . the oldest thing ive found there is a 36 quarter, some modern bullets and a couple flat buttons.. but come to think of it i havent been in those woods since i got my V,, 8/

cnr_dogs
02-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Good question MT!! no where real exotic yet But.....March 19th the family and I along with Dad, Mom and Sister are heading to Vieques Puerto Rico for a week vacation and Dad and I have already planned to ship the detectors down ahead of us. Cant Wait!!!

exsquid
02-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Don't have any pics handy but we hit some really cool beach areas all through the Caribean Islands while I was in the Navy. Would love to swing a coil over some of them...

Indy!
02-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Howdy Pard!
After looking at your tagline for awhile, I finally figured out the reference.
Okay, slow on the draw. Probably the effect of all the drugs attendant with surgery.
But finally the fog lifted long enough for me to connect.
Mel *other unit*! Like I said, that was another forum.
I believe we can mention Fisher over here! LOL!!!
Blessings,
M-Taliesin

HaHa! Tali! You are actually the first one to notice my tagline joke (or at least mention it). I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice! You win!

tanacat
02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Nag's Head was nice... all I found was clad though :thinkingabout:

Nitro 54
02-04-2011, 09:49 PM
:thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: Just the mountains, creeks and rivers of my back yard :grin: :grin: :grin:

odave
02-05-2011, 12:56 AM
:thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: Just the mountains, creeks and rivers of my back yard :grin: :grin: :grin:

I hear that thumbsup01 thumbsup01

beepn
02-13-2011, 02:02 AM
I detected at a bathing suits optional beach in Florida,after everybody left for the day.There was a lot of clad,surprizingly. :drool:

M-Taliesin
02-13-2011, 10:28 AM
I detected at a bathing suits optional beach in Florida,after everybody left for the day.There was a lot of clad,surprizingly. :drool:

Howdy Pard!
Not so surprising, actually.
Wherever folks disrobe (swimming holes, outhouses, for example) there will be coins lost.
A clothing optional beach is a terrific location because folks end up having to carry change.
No pockets. And while removing street clothes, coins will spill from their pockets.
Then again, I'd figure any beach where folks remove outer garments would be
fruitful too.

I'd be a bit surprised if you didn't find a good assortment of jewelry too!
Removing clothing can sometimes dislodge jewelry items too!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin