PDA

View Full Version : Boy oh Boy...

Judy
02-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Boy oh boy am I ever glad I decided to close entries come this Saturday for the car contest...I had NO idea that Sunday was football schmootball day rofl Would have been a ghost town on Sunday in here.

Maybe it's just me but I find something just wrong with watching men in tights :eyebrow: lol and never mind either Indy :boxing: lol

jkress
02-03-2011, 08:28 PM
There's a football game on Sunday? :confused:

lol rofl

Judy
02-03-2011, 08:30 PM
There's a football game on Sunday? :confused:

lol rofl

Exactly what I thought thumbsup01 thumbsup01 lol

russellt
02-03-2011, 08:33 PM
i forgot about that .. im not real excited about it and im a smootball fan :grin: there are sao many commmercials i willl just rcord it and ff through the commercials........ita all about a dolla.......

giant056
02-03-2011, 11:17 PM
I'd rather watch nascar any day :)

Ill Digger
02-04-2011, 02:13 AM
Boy oh boy am I ever glad I decided to close entries come this Saturday for the car contest......Would have been a ghost town on Sunday in here.

I'll be checking in after the game lol
Wouldn't miss this for the world <:
Green Bay has always been MY team !!
GO PACK GO !!!! :beerbuddy:

M-Taliesin
02-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Howdy Judy!
I'm in it for the commericals. Beyond that, I ain't much interested.
Here in Colorado, we got 35 millionaires who'll gather around a television to watch the Superbowl.
They're called Denver Broncos.

And that's about as close as they're gonna get anytime soon!
Cherrios have a better chance of ending up in a bowl than Broncos!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Jeff (or)
02-04-2011, 04:08 AM
I'd rather watch nascar any day :)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :beerbuddy: :beerbuddy: :beerbuddy: :beerbuddy: :beerbuddy: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Carver
02-04-2011, 08:26 AM
LOL,,,I wouldn't walk across the street to watch the Super bowl or Nascar :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Judy
02-04-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm with ya on that one Larry and Mel - the millionaires...that's just funny!! lol

M-Taliesin
02-04-2011, 09:34 AM
I'm with ya on that one Larry and Mel - the millionaires...that's just funny!! lol

Howdy Judy!
You really want funny?
You got 2 teams from northern states, snow country...
fixing to go to a bowl game in Texas... where the superbowl is to be played...
worrying about getting snowed out! Airport closures in Texas, frozen highways,
the whole winter thing hitting the region...
So they can play indoors... under a dome!
Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are, that's just flat hilarious!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

greg
02-04-2011, 09:56 AM
I have to figure out what I will do on half time the entertainment this year stinks.

wingmaster
02-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Yep men in tights and the really bad part no cheerleaders this year, thats right neither team playing in the big one has a cheerleading team, now thats just not right LOL.

Indy!
02-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Maybe it's just me but I find something just wrong with watching men in tights :eyebrow: lol and never mind either Indy :boxing: lol

Whatttt:huh: When did I wear ever wear tights? Anyway, I just watch for the commercials when the Colts aren't in it. And the party (having about 30 people over for the game).

Nitro 54
02-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Maybe I'll wash my log truck on Sunday afternoon lol lol

2Old
02-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Maybe I'll wash my log truck on Sunday afternoon lol lol

I just have to ask :confused: :confused: Do you take the logs of first or wash them too.

BTW was that you that ran me of the road back 63 while Elk hunting in the Weminuche.