PDA

View Full Version : E-trac

Dixie Rebel
02-04-2011, 05:55 PM
I ordered my e-trac today and a garett pin pointer. My dealer gave me a four year Warrenty and threw in a joey coil to sweeten the deal. :peace: Ok coinnut time for you to burn some brain cells trying to teach me. Hope I don't get banned :hammer: :poke:

coinnut
02-04-2011, 07:48 PM
I ordered my e-trac today and a garett pin pointer. My dealer gave me a four year Warrenty and threw in a joey coil to sweeten the deal. :peace: Ok coinnut time for you to burn some brain cells trying to teach me. Hope I don't get banned :hammer: :poke:

You only get banned if you have an E Trac and you can't find any relics 8/

Dixie Rebel
02-04-2011, 08:07 PM
I better start learning then because I really like this place lol

jkress
02-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Congrats DR on your new purchase. :clapping:

Getting a new toy...tool..necessity shipped to your door is always happy times. <:

Enjoy learning your new machine and I am looking forward to your finds. :yes:

Dixie Rebel
02-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Anyone using chargeble batterys in their etrac like duracells or rayovacs? I was told not to use them and I don't want to mess up my detector. Think I will just stick to the disposable to be on the safe side.

Bell-Two
02-08-2011, 09:58 PM
I just use duracells in the slim pac but I only used it once when I first got it, my dealer brought the E-Trac to me at club hunt so I used the battery slimpac so I could hunt right away. I got an extra rechargeable pack so I always have a fresh one ready to go.

RobW
02-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Congrats on the E-Trac....I hated it for the first few months....but now I have found that I love it and it is definatly a supreme machine!

As far as the batteries, you should get the rechargeable battery pack with your package, if not, it's worth the investment. I asked for a second one from Santa as a back up, luckily she delivered. I usually get 2 full days of hunting with one full charge. Then again 2 days is equal to 1 with George (Coinnut)

Dixie Rebel
02-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Well I received my Joey coil and the Garrett pin pointer pro. But my e-trac is stuck in Memphis Tenn due to bad weather. :girlcry: The roads are pretty clear now we got about six inches of snow Wednesday night. So hope to have it tomorrow.