PDA

View Full Version : Relic show pictures.

Dirt Fisher
02-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Man I'm telling you if you have never been to one of these then you would have been amazed just like I was. To many pictures to list them all but I thought I would share some with you folks. The last picture is Butch Holcombe (publisher and owner of American Digger Magazine) and myself. Great fella indeed and the nicest magazine you will ever lay your hands on. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

del
02-05-2011, 07:53 PM
:shocked04: :shocked04:stretcher: wow that must have been a great time looking at all them relics , great pictures and congrats on meeting Mr. Holcombe

pulltabsteve
02-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Holy Canoli!!! How I wish I could have been there. You must have been drooling all the time you were there. So, what did you buy? I know you had to have bought something. Great photos thumbsup01

coinnut
02-05-2011, 07:59 PM
What a show, I'm sure :drool: :drool: I couldn't go because it makes my finds look really, really small in comparison lol Some awsome collections there. Love the powder flasks a lot :yes:

Dirt Fisher
02-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Holy Canoli!!! How I wish I could have been there. You must have been drooling all the time you were there. So, what did you buy? I know you had to have bought something. Great photos thumbsup01
I did not buy any relics but I did buy a real nice case with little round holders for my buttons and the book by Alphaeus S. Albert, Record of American Uniform and Historical Buttons and an American Digger Magazine-Jan. and Feb. issue. Great time for sure.

del
02-05-2011, 08:06 PM
I did not buy any relics but I did buy a real nice case with little round holders for my buttons and the book by Alphaeus S. Albert, Record of American Uniform and Historical Buttons and and American Digger Magazine-Jan. and Feb. issue. Great time for sure.

you did good the book is an awesome reference tool thumbsup01

Carl in Louisiana
02-05-2011, 08:31 PM
:omg: Wow Mike that is just awesome Dude. thumbsup01 thumbsup01 You must feel like your in CW Relic Heaven there.....I know I would be. happydance02 lol Thanks for sharing those pictures. :beerbuddy:

Nitro 54
02-05-2011, 08:59 PM
You know Mike, I would've been drooling all over them pistals and powder flasks :drool: :drool: :drool: lol lol Looks like a fun show.. I hit the Gold and treasure show today in Roseburg... I managed to come out $200 lighter lol lol

odave
02-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Wow cool !! I would have loved to been there and seen
all the Relics !! Thanks for sharing and great Pic's

Evan/tn
02-06-2011, 12:46 AM
Wow those are just some nice artifacts :drool: :drool:
Thanks for the pics Mike 8)

giant056
02-06-2011, 02:43 AM
Awesome stuff thumbsup01