PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Sunday

Napa Steve
02-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Any plans for the big game? whats for dinner?........My wife and I will be watching the game with my hunting partner (Kim) and his family at his house, the eats will be some homemade chili complements of Kim's wife and I plan on bringing the the homemade pie compliments of Marie Callender's. Go PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill Digger
02-06-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm going to be watch the game from the same place that I watched the Packers get them selves to the big game from.
From my recliner !! thumbsup01 lol Except the Giants game.
I watched that one from the 15th row, on the 50 yard line, at Lambeau !! <: :cheering:
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/PACKERS/025.jpg
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/PACKERS/028.jpg
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/PACKERS/032.jpg
We've got some of the better halfs family coming over for probably just the first half.
The menu ? BBQ pork samiches, brats, some brownies and what ever else her aunts bring.
It'll probably be about 15 kids and 8 or 9 adults. :shocked01:
:cheering: [size=36pt]GO PACK GO :cheering:

Indy!
02-06-2011, 09:21 AM
We got about 30 friends coming over to watch and eat and play cards between commercials. :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: Our 20th annual SB party. Should be fun. But no silver on the line this year.

Indy!

odave
02-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Most of the Family is coming over to My House to watch the Game :beerbuddy:
We've got the BIG TV :peace: We'll have lots of good food and Fun :beerbuddy:
Enjoy the Day Folks !!

I'm with You Steve Go Packers !!!

greg
02-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Any plans for the big game? whats for dinner?........My wife and I will be watching the game with my hunting partner (Kim) and his family at his house, the eats will be some homemade chili complements of Kim's wife and I plan on bringing the the homemade pie compliments of Marie Callender's. Go PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm serving Spam and Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer :beerbuddy:

Ill Digger
02-06-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm serving Spam and Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer :beerbuddy:

Nothin' wrong with that :beerbuddy:

Nitro 54
02-06-2011, 06:10 PM
It's just another day :daydream: :daydream: rofl rofl

exsquid
02-06-2011, 06:26 PM
When the Colts play we would get a few folks together and do a Souper Bowl evening...Everybody would make their favorite home-made soups...man, that would be some good eating...Everything from seafood gumbos to vegetable to who knows what...

we really were there for the commercials but as IN folks we figured we better at least have them on TV and know how the game went... lol

Were not ball sports kind of people... closest we can come to that is Musket balls with Blackpowder... rofl

BOWSER
02-06-2011, 06:28 PM
We got about 30 friends coming over to watch and eat and play cards between commercials. :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: Our 20th annual SB party. Should be fun. But no silver on the line this year.

Indy!
will you be wearin pumps or heels :poke:

sandals
02-06-2011, 07:32 PM

Indy!

I said the same thing to Ileen earlier....what a difference between last year and this year

del
02-06-2011, 08:41 PM
pretty decent halftime show from the Black Eyed Peas :cheering: :cheering: with no wardrobe malfunctions from Fergie :bangshead02: :bangshead02: lol lol good game too.

Bubba707
02-06-2011, 09:43 PM
The halftime show made me think of Mad Max meets Rhinestone Cowboy with human gloworms. I thought it was the worse show I've ever seen, and I'll include the movie Plan 9 From Outer Space in that. :omg:

Toadman
02-06-2011, 09:59 PM
3 mins left..i'd like to see the steelers win..doubt it will happen though

RaZR
02-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Nice close exciting game. Could go either way. 1 min 59 sec to find out. (that's half an hour in football time) rofl

Indy!
02-06-2011, 11:16 PM
3 mins left..i'd like to see the steelers win..doubt it will happen though

Yah, I was gunnin for the Steelers too. We had a great party though. My favorite part is all the leftovers! ;) ;)

jkress
02-07-2011, 02:22 AM
pretty decent halftime show from the Black Eyed Peas :cheering: :cheering: with no wardrobe malfunctions from Fergie :bangshead02: :bangshead02: lol lol good game too.

rofl rofl rofl

I'd have to agree... not too bad. Actually a bigger production from previous years.

Bubba707
02-07-2011, 09:45 AM
The worst thing about the game was how unprepared the stadium was for it. They turned away 400 fans and relocated another 850 due to unsafe seating. I understand the weather had alot to do with it but they really need to do better for an event like this.

Dimeman
02-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Nope... I think greg had it right....................on Feb 5th when he had a thread with this name----------

A complete waste of a post

lol