PDA

View Full Version : Swinging Santa

SeabeeRon
12-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Haven’t been able to get out and swing the ‘ol coil in awhile due to family obligations and travel to visit relatives over Thanksgiving. After we got home it was time to start decorating the house for Christmas. Helped the wife with the inside stuff and then started on my outside lights and stuff. This is my way to share some Holiday Deteceting Spirit!
Notice Santa's detector! 8) :tongue: :smitten:

Epi-hunter
12-04-2009, 03:30 PM
lol lol Santa doesn't look sturdy enough to swing that machine. I think it's going to take Tropical Santa for a ride ;)

RickO
12-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Wow.. a blow up Santa... lol what next? RickO

Epi-hunter
12-04-2009, 06:06 PM
So did you put up a lot of lights Ron?

I haven't put up lights in previous years but I did kind of go all out this year. I have just over 2000 lights outside in the front... all white. And two trees on either side of the front door and a hanging wreath which are lit also. Plus a huge Christmas tree in the front window, lots of lights, multi colors. And electric flicker candles in the windows. I have to say, it looks really great. This neighborhood usually goes all out with holiday lights so finally this year I am not a scrooge. :)

Wonder what my electric bill will look like lol

MNDigger
12-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Looks like Santa could do a little swinging to shed some of those off season pounds he has racked on over the years! :rolleyes:

coinnut
12-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow a sober Santa:huh: Doesn't have that aroma I was used to smelling when I was a kid. :confused: Hope he's delivering that detector to my house (like I need another one lol) I better stop there or I'll get coal for Christmas.... Wait, what am I thinking?... I can find my own coal with that old Bounty Hunter mineral/metal detector I have sitting in the corner :rolleyes:
Happy Holidays to ya. :)

SeabeeRon
12-04-2009, 07:58 PM
So did you put up a lot of lights Ron?

I haven't put up lights in previous years but I did kind of go all out this year. I have just over 2000 lights outside in the front... all white. And two trees on either side of the front door and a hanging wreath which are lit also. Plus a huge Christmas tree in the front window, lots of lights, multi colors. And electric flicker candles in the windows. I have to say, it looks really great. This neighborhood usually goes all out with holiday lights so finally this year I am not a scrooge. :)

Wonder what my electric bill will look like lol

Sounds really beautiful Angie! How about a picture?!!?
I have some up outside, not as many as I used too. The first year I retired I kinda went nutz, and then I got the BILL!!! :shocked04:

Snowy
12-04-2009, 10:47 PM
That needs to be your holiday avatar.. lol

sectshun8
12-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Wow a sober Santa:huh: Doesn't have that aroma I was used to smelling when I was a kid. :confused:

lol :twirlingeyes: lol