PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!

M-Taliesin
02-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Howdy Folks!
While we still have several inches of snow on the ground, the temperature is supposed to hit up near 60 today and tomorrow. In addition to that, my leg seems to be healing up and getting more flexible by the day. Hopefully, I'll get out and make some finds worth posting about this weekend. Next week is also supposed to be very nice with highs in the 60s.

I'm going hunting! Finally, some great hunting weather.

Now all I gotta fret about is mud!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Ill Digger
02-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Now all I gotta fret about is mud!

Aaah.....that'll wash off !! thumbsup01
It's suppose to be in the 40's and 50's for us !
Oh yeah....I'll be out too lol

RWJR13
02-12-2011, 04:33 PM
......Cool.......63 here but I'm stuck in with 1 boy just over the flu and the other with it..... crying01

Dixie Rebel
02-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Working all week end suppose to be in the 70s all next week. All I can do is sit and look at my new tector. Hope you all find some nice stuff. thumbsup01

CyberSage
02-12-2011, 10:56 PM
I got out today Mel! I was chipping wood chip ice cubes out of a tot lot, but I got a couple bucks in change. It felt great! I used the DFX and Bigfoot coil. The DFX has been waiting in the corner covered in dust. It felt good to swing her again. Looking forward to next week.

Snickerdoodle
02-13-2011, 09:24 AM
The sun feels good this weekend hope it hangs out awhile and melts some of this stuff away. Good luck MT!!

M-Taliesin
02-13-2011, 10:01 AM
Howdy Folks!
I got out to 2 locations yesterday. Took about $5.50 in clad. Found a couple of cheapie
jewelry items, not worth bragging on! There was more snow than expected at the first
location, so I headed closer toward Denver figuring the snow would be less there. It
wasn't. It was pretty thick and packed down nicely from foot traffic. Fortunately, I had
my rock hammer handy and could bust up the snow and ice. Still, didn't find any gold
or silver.

Today should hit the 60s. I'll be out again today, and hoping for better luck.
The sun is up and shining brightly, and the wife is cooking up breakfast sausage.
After I eat and dress myself, I'm out there with some serious ambition stored up!
Should be a shpadoinkle day!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Evan/tn
02-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Yep just got in myself and had the muddy gloves and knees :(
But whatcha gonna do :dontknow:
Good luck out there

exsquid
02-13-2011, 02:20 PM
wish you the best of luck Mel...like you need it...lol

coinnut
02-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Them little rascals better get to losing some more gold and silver pronto lol Otherwise it's gonna be a long year :bangshead02: Hope you hit some soon.

russellt
02-15-2011, 11:26 AM
my back has been hurting lately so i havent hunted in a week .

DaleGM
02-15-2011, 12:29 PM
at least your following the docs orders Mel............. put plenty of ice on the knee lol