PDA

View Full Version : who won the contest

BOWSER
02-12-2011, 08:43 PM
i guess it it wasn't me, i knew i shoulda washed that car,it still had sand on it and in it. :crying02: :bangahead01: so who won anyway.

pulltabsteve
02-12-2011, 09:47 PM
http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=4248.25
The car contest winners are here Jim. happydance02

BOWSER
02-12-2011, 10:58 PM
i just looked at the poll and was surprised to find,that dimeman had only my vote and maybe a couple of others,i am dimayed as i thought his entry not only qualified as a toy, it could have been considered a relic given it's apparent age.jmhop

Carver
02-13-2011, 07:57 AM
There was some sweet oldies in the contest for sure Jim! Looking forward to next year thumbsup01 thumbsup01

tanacat
02-13-2011, 08:21 AM
i just looked at the poll and was surprised to find,that dimeman had only my vote and maybe a couple of others,i am dimayed as i thought his entry not only qualified as a toy, it could have been considered a relic given it's apparent age.jmhop

I love his backdrop- a really nice feel to it... IDXIT's alligator car is pretty neat too- the fancy white shag effect was hilarious!!

coinnut
02-13-2011, 06:34 PM
I love his backdrop- a really nice feel to it... IDXIT's alligator car is pretty neat too- the fancy white shag effect was hilarious!!

That's who got my vote lol I thought it was kinda unique.

greg
02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Only like 48 votes were cast. I don't get that.

RaZR
02-13-2011, 07:21 PM
I for one would like to thank all those that didn't vote for mine. rofl
Maybe we need a prize for voters too! Some random voter wins a prize for voting!
Is that possible?

Cheap Thrills
02-14-2011, 03:47 PM
With so many great entries I was surprised to even get one vote for my pretty average find . I get a feeling it was from someone who once owned an MG or just felt sorry for me . rofl Thank you whoever you are . It was really cool seeing all the different entries . Thank you Judy and everyone who participated in one way or another . thumbsup01 thumbsup01 8)

RaZR
02-14-2011, 04:02 PM
I voted for yours! I thought your Tootsie MG was better than my Tootsie Rabbit! :crazy:
Now for the weather to get better so we can both find new entries. rofl

Cheap Thrills
02-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks RaZR |:confused:) thumbsup01 Hope the weather get's better for you to hunt soon . I got a few hunts in but now it's windy and rainy here again . It's supposed to get worse and last til' the weekend. >:\

dave in iowa
02-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I feel honored to have won the contest , they were all great entries , after seeing the restored ones , i went out and bought a testors paint set and am going to restore some of mine , thanks for the prize and look forward to more contests, i like to put them on and like it when others do , great site , great folks here . Bowzer , my band opend for Shanana here in iowa , dubuque back in 1977, i met all the boys , lenny and bowzer were the friendliest i thought , it was a great show , doctor hook was also on the bill.

BOWSER
02-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Dave i just discovered dr hook on you tube ,don't remember too much of the years they were popular,i was heavily medicated at the time Lenny grew up about 7 miles from my house. I think dr hook sang that song when you're in love with an ugly women,close your eyes

pulltabsteve
02-14-2011, 08:03 PM
I feel honored to have won the contest , they were all great entries , after seeing the restored ones , i went out and bought a testors paint set and am going to restore some of mine , thanks for the prize and look forward to more contests, i like to put them on and like it when others do , great site , great folks here . Bowzer , my band opend for Shanana here in iowa , dubuque back in 1977, i met all the boys , lenny and bowzer were the friendliest i thought , it was a great show , doctor hook was also on the bill.

Man Dave! You've met lots of cool people. I remember you telling me David allen Coe youve met too. Heres an oldie from Dr. Hook thumbsup01Dr. Hook - Sharing the night together (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdT9sPP4e3c#)

coinnut
02-14-2011, 08:18 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: Was that a Gibson SG guitar I saw there :shocked04: lol Sorry, I got sidetracked by all the old equipment and didn't pay attention to the song 8/

russellt
02-14-2011, 10:38 PM
i didnt enter.. i figured i would give you guys a sporting chance....ok thats a lie.... have you ever been skunked?