PDA

View Full Version : Okies??

Big Boys Hobbies
02-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Anyone:huh:thinkingabout:?

M-Taliesin
02-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Howdy Pardner!
I ain't an Okie, but have been to two competition hunts in Sapulpa Oklahoma in the past year.
One was the Three Rivers Hunt, and the other was the Indian Territory Hunt.
Both were great, and I made me some friends down there.
I also met a dealer in OKC. Nice folks there as well.

So, I ain't an Okie, but took a bunch of Okie silver home with me!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

studeman
02-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Hey Stoopstroop.... an Okie here. I'm up in Barnsdall about 45 min north of Tulsa. There are a few other Okies on here also.

HH
Ron

RCMSR
05-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I live about 3 miles from the hunt area. Three Forks just had a hunt there last weekend! ITTHC is having one end of May, Come on out! Check ITTHC web page for entry forms, Cut off date for early entry fees will be May 10th.
Hope to see ya there!
RCMSR
Sapulpa OK,

M-Taliesin
05-04-2011, 01:22 AM
I live about 3 miles from the hunt area. Three Forks just had a hunt there last weekend! ITTHC is having one end of May, Come on out! Check ITTHC web page for entry forms, Cut off date for early entry fees will be May 10th.
Hope to see ya there!
RCMSR
Sapulpa OK,

Howdy Amigo!
I have my entry form and will be sending it back to the folks hosting the Indian Territory hunt in the next day or two. Funny that I never saw any info on the Three Rivers hunt until your post, and I am somewhat dismayed at having missed that one. Oh well, there's always next year. But I will be in Sapulpa the end of May for the hunt. You can hang your hat on that one!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

RCMSR
06-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Well I did see ya there, had a great visit with you. It was my pleasure meet and chat with ya! You sure brought some fine Protection with you!!!!! I wish you didn't need it, but you never know! May God be with us, I hope to do it again next year.Take care my friend,stay in touch!

RCMSR
Sapulpa Ok

OwassoRon
09-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Hello All, I'm a newbie to this site, and have only been casually detecting for a couple years. I live in Owasso, just 15 min north of Tulsa. Don't know of any other Md'rs around me?

-Ron H.

Jason in Enid
09-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Bunch of dang T-towners in here! :poke:

Trying to stay under the radar out here in NW OK.

Codytabor224
04-21-2016, 05:27 PM
I'm an okie and a newbie to the hobbie, I live in Wagoner County in Coweta, OK on a road off of Highway 51 called lone star road.