PDA

View Full Version : The holiday season is upon us

sectshun8
12-05-2009, 09:14 AM
It's that time of year where all the good little boys and girls get MD stuff under the tree :twirlingeyes:

What are you wishing for this year (MD related items)?

Epi-hunter
12-05-2009, 09:47 AM
I really have everything I want, except some good places to go detecting. :crying02:

MNDigger
12-05-2009, 10:09 AM
I am really hoping Santa brings me an X-1 Probe this year!

coinnut
12-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I am really hoping Santa brings me an X-1 Probe this year!

Hope you ask Santa to give you shipping money too.... cause ya gotta send in your top shaft piece so they can install that X-1 lol Hate to see ya sitting there with an unusuable probe in your hand :rolleyes: You're gonna love that X-1 thumbsup01

Me, I'm hoping for good weather and about 3 more coppers than Dan :grin:

marchas45
12-05-2009, 04:19 PM
I hate to be a stuffed shirt but My Wish is that everyone remembers what Christmas really represents. thumbsup01

del
12-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Me, I'm hoping for good weather and about 3 more coppers than Dan :grin:

[size=36pt]ha, you haven't been that good this year :tongue:

xzlr8n
12-05-2009, 11:17 PM
I made sure I rec'd what I wanted from Santa, so I ordered a V3 for myself. The only one I can be frustrated with is myself now. All I have to do now is get my wife something equally as nice - ouchhhh :shocked04: or there will be hell to pay :beatdown:.

sectshun8
12-06-2009, 02:21 AM
I hate to be a stuffed shirt but My Wish is that everyone remembers what Christmas really represents. thumbsup01

You mean it's not the commercial smorgasbord we've all made it out to be? :rolleyes: lol

I don't personally expect to get anything MD related this year, not from myself, nor anyone else. I was able to scoop up the majority of items I wanted over the past year with my White's certificates. That being said, I wouldn't be against Santa leaving me a V3 or E-Trac under there somewhere ;)

RickO
12-06-2009, 04:59 PM
I am hoping for a Gold Tester (the M24 would be nice). Or a diamond tester... have all the MD's I need (for sure) and coils abatch. Now, if Santa would leave me a map to Dutch Shultz's hidden cash, that would be cool lol Oh well, research is the name of the game. RickO