PDA

View Full Version : Nickle trifecta! lol

Big Boys Hobbies
02-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Sad little hunt but I am learning more and more about how I love the F-75 LTD!

I NEVER NEVER hardly found nickles with my etrac or explorers. Every time I go out I find at least 2 nickles with the F75. Usually in places me and buddies have hunted to death!

Nickles really seem to lock on good. I have found a trick to them. The audio on a nickle seems to have a special tone when I hit one. No much different but enough I can call them most times before i dig. I will experiment more with the tone. Kinda has a zip at the end of the signal.

giant056
02-13-2011, 07:33 PM
I always found a lot of nickels with my MXT, I don't really know if I find as many with my V3i but I do find quite a few. That's right where a lot of the gold items will be hiding is in them nickel signals.

coinnut
02-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Good you found a way to find nickels with the F75 LTD. I have always found that nickels scream at me with my E trac. Never an issue for me anyways :dontknow: I guess everyone has their choice of weapons lol

zrickkid
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
I find a lot of them with the v3i. They sound off real nice at a 19 vdi, war nickels a tad higher.

odave
02-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Congrats !! On My V3 they show a good 19-20 on the VDI

Evan/tn
02-13-2011, 08:51 PM
Nickels are hard to find some times :huh:
Wish i could figure out those special tones :dontknow:
Nice finding three!

Epi-hunter
02-13-2011, 09:39 PM
Like George said, nickels are very easy to find with the Minelab E-Trac. They really do scream out, and there is no doubting it :yes: If you didn't find nickels with the E-Trac then you didn't know the machine as well as the others you have :) It's quite easy to hear.

Cheap Thrills
02-14-2011, 12:33 AM
I can't zoom in enough to see . What does your nickel trifecta consist of ? Example... Buffalo-war-modern. :dontknow: