PDA

View Full Version : Times 3 and 4

Dimeman
02-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Here is my 3rd and 4th outings with the Garrett AT Pro. :yes:
With only about 14 hours on it I am still learning. Still in the STD mode to try and learn the standard sounds and VDI's. After many years with Whites, it is much different sounds and VDI numbers...but I am getting the hang of it........I think:huh:thinkingabout:? :dontknow: At least I'm finding something with it !!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

When I get a Bell Tone ( high tone) I recheck in the Pro Mode to make sure it is a diggable target or not.
On the small charm it read as a nickel signal/pulltab------just like a gold item would show up as.
It was about 6 inches deep and sounded off loud and clearly.
I looked with a magnifying glass and couldn't see any marks on it. But it is heavy.
The ring rang up in the 60's VDI, like a bottle cap. It is gold plated and is very lightweight........ it is as light or a bit lighter than the small charm. :shocked04:

This thing works thru the trash items amazingly and you can get the coin signals when they are in between a bunch of junk items. And with a large 8 1/2 X 11 DD coil no less !!!!!!! :omg: :omg:

3rd & 4th AT Pro Hunt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB2y_seQRsg#)

Spike
02-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Well RWJR13 is shipping me one Monday let the testing begin ;) I am a sucker for new things :crazy:

RWJR13
02-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Good to hear Dimeman.....Your sure right about being really different than the White's VDI numbers......I still get them mixed up... :mad:...oh well.....it is still a learnin' thang... :yes: :yes:

Dimeman
02-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Good to hear Dimeman.....Your sure right about being really different than the White's VDI numbers......I still get them mixed up... :mad:...oh well.....it is still a learnin' thang... :yes: :yes:

IMHO it outperforms the M6, in all the places I have used it ( where I have used the M6 and IDX also)