PDA

View Full Version : Not much today

Civil War Nut
02-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Hidy to all , and hope all are well , and finding more than I am. Went back to the old CSA. home place today. I just as well quit , no more than I am finding. Couldnt even find the rest of the reunion badge. I am going to have to find a good spot to hunt mine are DRY. So here is all I got , hope yal dont get to bored. Dont know what the big thing is,, old spoon,, part of an old knife,, 2 old buttons one boy blue,, 1 brad,, shoe tap,, tax token,, 2 wheat pennys one 1919-s,, 1942 dime,, and an old band or copper bracelet. And thats it, H.H. and good luck to all, and yal can quit laughing now.

giant056
02-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Heck I think ya did great CWN thumbsup01 that merc would have made my day :yes:

Napa Steve
02-15-2011, 09:54 PM
No snickers here buddy!!! thats a mighty fine hunt there thumbsup01 thumbsup01

odave
02-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Nice hunt and finds thumbsup01

Evan/tn
02-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Silver wheat and old buttons! That is a fine hunt Earl :yes: :yes:
Yep, my places are DRY to, so i just go back and pound them again forcing them to produce lol

Ill Digger
02-16-2011, 11:20 AM
:shocked04: Other than that little nick on the reverse that Merc looks like it's a mint strike thumbsup01
That has to be one of the nicest dug Mercs I've seen....ever :yes:
Nice finds!
Congrats :grin:

RobW
02-16-2011, 12:15 PM
If that's what you're digging in dry spots, I'd be happy going in behind you!

Nice finds!

coinnut
02-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Yep, I wouldn't write that place off if I were still finding that many non ferrous targets :thinkingabout: You are just clearing out the big stuff so you can get to the goods below lol Nice hunt in my books :clapping:

Civil War Nut
02-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Silver wheat and old buttons! That is a fine hunt Earl :yes: :yes:
Yep, my places are DRY to, so i just go back and pound them again forcing them to produce lol
Hidy old Man, hope you are doing gooder than I . I cheated on the dime I could see the edge sticking out of the ground, so it dont count. Got a place that a friend wanted to hunt tomorow, and wanted me to show him a little about his M.D. So wish me good luck I need it. Good luck Evan & H.H.

Evan/tn
02-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Hidy old Man, hope you are doing gooder than I . I cheated on the dime I could see the edge sticking out of the ground, so it dont count. Got a place that a friend wanted to hunt tomorow, and wanted me to show him a little about his M.D. So wish me good luck I need it. Good luck Evan & H.H.

Good luck out there Earl,I found a silver quarter and a couple of wheats today.
Hope you find some good ones...and let your buddy find something lol

Civil War Nut
02-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Good luck out there Earl,I found a silver quarter and a couple of wheats today.
Hope you find some good ones...and let your buddy find something lol
Thanks. I just pulled this up agin and 3 of my pitchers were gone. Some body stold my dime ha.

Carver
02-17-2011, 06:59 AM
Nothing wrong with those finds!!! :clapping: :clapping:

exsquid
02-17-2011, 04:38 PM
rofl
Yeah, yeah, those are nice finds....esp that Merc....I don't care if the edge is sticking out...I would take them all day long like that... rofl rofl rofl
WTG!!

russellt
02-18-2011, 08:51 PM
your right earl . that hunt stinks . at least you got out.......... as a matter of fact i wish i could have a crappy day like that . i would be thrilled.. that merc is pristine.. wheats and other cool stuff,,.....

Hillbilly Dave
02-20-2011, 08:55 AM
Aint nothing wrong with any of that stuff,