PDA

View Full Version : water detectors

scooter3boys
02-19-2011, 12:30 PM
I need some info on water detectors if anyone can help ? i heard the beach hunter 300 and the surf PI from whites were having problems with the toggle switch , is this true ? I also heard that tesoro has 2 water detectors the tiger shark and the sand shark but have also heard that they have had some sort of connection problems . I then looked into fisher and they have 2 detectors the 1280x and the cz-21 quicksilver but i know nothing about these 2 if anyone has either of these some feedback would be much appreciated ! also when buying a water detector is there a big difference between the 8'' coil and the 10'' coil ? was wondering if there was a weight issue keeping the coil down . all comments welcome and appreciated . Thanks !

SeabeeRon
02-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I use an older Whites Surf PI Pro and have no problems what so ever!! It is DEEP and SENSITIVE!! 8)

BOWSER
02-20-2011, 06:03 PM
don't tell me you have to go into the water to beat rick, he hd one,but i can't rember what it was.i think he didn't use his much, i don't think he could swim.Lot's use the pi pro.my apologies to him if he can swim,good luck to you if he can't. nice too see you JIM

BOWSER
02-20-2011, 06:10 PM
I use an older Whites Surf PI Pro and have no problems what so ever!! It is DEEP and SENSITIVE!! 8) sounds like a girl friend i had once.

Jeff (or)
02-20-2011, 08:19 PM
What kind of beaches are you wanting to hunt? Salt or fresh water?

russellt
02-20-2011, 09:15 PM
im not a beach hunter but ive read some good things about the whites surf PI......... just what ive read :interesting: