PDA

View Full Version : Slow hunt today

deltacornbread
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Got in about 3 and a half hours today. One clad quarter, one clad dime, 5 copper pennies and 1 zinc. Bear in mind that I am having to weedeat before I can hunt, but this is by far the worst hunt to this place so far. Always turned up something interesting. Not today. Oh well, some days chickens, some days feathers. Today was feathers! :(

coinnut
12-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Keep them feathers.... ever once in a while we tar and feather some of the members ;) Too bad about todays hunt, but we all pay that same price. Sometimes we go out and get skunked. But overall we get payed back. At least you got out to hunt!! thumbsup01

deltacornbread
12-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Keep them feathers.... ever once in a while we tar and feather some of the members ;) Too bad about todays hunt, but we all pay that same price. Sometimes we go out and get skunked. But overall we get payed back. At least you got out to hunt!! thumbsup01

Yup. The agony of defeat makes the thrill of victory sweeter! ;)

MNDigger
12-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Yep we all have days like that but when I do I just look at it as paying my dues for good finds down the road! :grin:

OkieDigger
12-07-2009, 10:30 AM
It's better than not getting out at all.

del
12-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Yep we all have days like that but when I do I just look at it as paying my dues for good finds down the road! :grin:

words of wisdom in this hobby Steve