PDA

View Full Version : Detecting in Puerto Rico

cnr_dogs
02-24-2011, 09:28 PM
My family and I are meeting my Dad, Mom and sister in San Jaun Puerto Rico in about 3 weeks we will then fly to Vieques another island Question is have any of you ever detected in puerto rico? We have attained permission and detectors are ready to mail down Thanks in advance. Chris

RobW
02-25-2011, 09:59 AM
I read an article somewhere on someones trips there. Don't remember where, but it was pretty impressive, because not a lot of it occurs there and they were digging in layers, first being modern, but then going back through the centuries and digging a lot of old spanish coins.

mike l
02-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Beautiful country, enjoy the sun 8). Lots of history there, good luck on some Spanish silver :peace:

odave
02-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Hope you find a Ton of Treasure Chris !! The Trip sounds like fun thumbsup01

russellt
02-26-2011, 08:46 PM
watch for those low strong repeatable vdi's.. there may very well be some gold coins in them thar hills ..i hope you find some hammered coins............at the very least

fastfwd
02-26-2011, 10:06 PM
My family and I are meeting my Dad, Mom and sister in San Jaun Puerto Rico in about 3 weeks we will then fly to Vieques another island Question is have any of you ever detected in puerto rico? We have attained permission and detectors are ready to mail down Thanks in advance. Chris

You taking this under water machine ??