PDA

View Full Version : Back to Moscow Ky. Sat.

Civil War Nut
02-26-2011, 11:50 PM
Hidy yal. Hope yal doing OK. Went back to Moscow Ky. today and hunted close to the house on the hill. The Man that owned the land showed me some stuff he had found in his yard + two clay pipe bowles. I had never hunted close to his house, so today I did. I will tell you the parts I know not sure about the rest. There was defenitely was some Civil War activity where his house is sitting. So here it is, and get ready DEL to tell me what this stuff is or any body else. 3 pieces to saddelry was heavy silver plated with some of the leather still on them but crumdles like dirt,, flint rock,, flat lead,, dont know,, dont know,, bottom of two bullets,, one .58 cal.,, two .69 cal.,,two .54 cal.,,dont know,, something that looks like an belt buckle which is doved tailed on both ends and made of brass its got to be old to be dove tailed,, and a brass piece that looks like the top of a saddle horn dont know,, the large thing in the middle is brass also. Thanks for looking and any help, Going back tomorrow. Dave & T. has given me Ky. fever ! The button is for size only.

giant056
02-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Great bunch of old relics CWN o0

zrickkid
02-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Man that is some great stuff! :envious: :envious: :envious:

Vito
02-27-2011, 05:03 AM
WOW :shocked04: what a pile of great stuff. I love finding relics. WTG thumbsup01 TNX for sharing.

Hillbilly Dave
02-27-2011, 05:23 AM
WOW CWN, I want to go hunting with you !!!

Evan/tn
02-27-2011, 08:25 AM
Great looking relics Earl,can't help on the ID's though,gotta be some more out there as your finding stuff every trip thumbsup01 Gotta be a plate around there somewhere :yes:

Carver
02-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Now those are some way cool finds!!!! Hope someone can help ID this stuff,,,,very cool <: <: <: <:

del
03-01-2011, 01:33 PM
very cool relics CWN , i wish i could id some of them