PDA

View Full Version : Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs youz!

leslie(nova scotia)
03-04-2011, 05:05 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....after a grueling night shift where I found out I was going to be in charge of the shift (might be a long haul youz) it was time for a brief nap before going to hockey and becoming that super hero the Human Pylon and let me tell you me son I lived up to the name getting run over a few times by freight trains, zambonis and a funny little fellow wearing a blue maple leaf on his jersey. We was crushed, pounded, defeated and royally toasted.

Feeling the agony of defeat I headed to pick up Marie after having a shower and washing the smell of defeat from my ancient body . Exiting the rink I eyeballed a penny on the ground! Keep my nose to the ground. All counts. Getting up on wobbly knees I then eyeballed one great set of legs!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/daily/002.jpg
Think they belonged to Tinker-bell (was hoping that she would grant me one wish..... to be the next Sidney Crosby) and I didn't tell Marie what I had eyeballed least there be more aching body parts..................come on spring!

cnr_dogs
03-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Very cool way to keep the eyes open

russellt
03-04-2011, 07:05 PM
yep its a tinker bell. i think toad was saying something about a tinker bell key chain hey lost recently rofl no thing like a good eyeball find . i find coins all the time

Beefcake
03-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Dang...Tinkerbell's got some junk in her trunk!!!