PDA

View Full Version : Analyze Mode, V3i

MartinL
03-07-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm one who likes the analyze screen on the V3i, but I have one issue. It always forces me to trigger forward at least twice before it shows meaningful data. Is this fixable? martin

To add, I am using C&J stock program, but I don't get any better results with the customs programs either.

v3ikid
03-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I have had the same problem with it not resetting in a very timely fashon. The only things i can think of is that it either has to do with sweep speed or the other thing is when you go to the anylize setting in the expert menu it will give you a setting for inches per second. I'm wondering if that setting has to match your sweep speed to be accurate. Then again i could be WAY off on this one. Anybody know how to fix this?

MartinL
03-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Maybe it's just another buggy-thing with the V3i. If going to a stock program still causes the analyze screen to act exactly the same way, then logic says that the V3i has it's problems, and this is another one of them. martin

Well go figure...the analyze mode works fairly well today in the CJ program.

yazoo
03-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Are you moving to the side of your suspected target b4 pulling the trigger? This might play into the prob. Will it do just fine in air? Something to check. Good Luck. Yazoo

MartinL
03-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Yes, I never trigger over the target, but I have not been giving it much time to settle-in, nor staying close to the surface of the ground when off to the side. I read elsewhere that the V3i needs to recover itself by a lingering off duty rest off to the side of the target. It is working a lot better today so maybe my methodology has improved. Thanks for the suggestions! martin