PDA

View Full Version : whats everyone doing up this late

del
12-10-2009, 03:34 AM
holy cow its 3:32 am here in Ct. i'm at work on break and there are 80 persons on line right now :confused: :confused: don't you people ever sleep lol lol ;)

sectshun8
12-10-2009, 05:40 AM
I'm working too :( Off the boat tomorrow and back on dry land for 6 weeks thumbsup01

del
12-10-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm working too :( Off the boat tomorrow and back on dry land for 6 weeks thumbsup01

thats great Jimmy , enjoy those 6 weeks my friend . you earned them. ;)

angellionel
12-10-2009, 09:57 AM
holy cow its 3:32 am here in Ct. i'm at work on break and there are 80 persons on line right now :confused: :confused: don't you people ever sleep lol lol ;)

You were working at that time? :shocked04:stretcher: I would need a gallon of DD's to remain awake - for 10 minutes. lol

The forum software is just displaying members who haven't actually logged off by clicking on 'Logout'. :) I'm sure most were in dreamland at 3:30 a.m. lol I'm not sure about those listed as guests browsing the forum though. :confused:

RickO
12-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Yep, at that time I was watching movies on the back of my eyelids... lol Usually on here either early morning or late afternoon... RickO

hoser
12-11-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm on mids too. Just gotta love them...........right!! :confused:

del
12-11-2009, 03:57 AM
ya i kinda like it , its very quiet on the forum at this hour and i don't get the red box flashing up saying one or more persons posted while you were posting lol.

angellionel
12-11-2009, 12:39 PM
ya i kinda like it , its very quiet on the forum at this hour and i don't get the red box flashing up saying one or more persons posted while you were posting lol.

I'm not crazy about that setting either. lol You can change it by going to your profile, selecting Look and Layout under the MODIFY PROFILE heading, and then check off the box next to Don't warn on new replies made while posting. Click on Change profile. After that you will no longer receive those warnings. :)