PDA

View Full Version : My Nemesis

RaZR
03-09-2011, 06:20 PM
I hate CDH!!! Who is CDH? I have no idea. But (he or she) leaves rolls of half dollars at just about all the banks in all the cities and towns around me. And they never have any of the good silver halves in any of them! I would like to beat CDH, not literaly (well maybe) lol. But i would like to hit some banks where the rolls don't have CDH scribbled on the side. Actually today i found a few banks in one nearby city that were fruitful. I ended up buying about $700.00 worth at four banks and got four 40% silvers and one 2001 S proof. So if you're not trying the small towns near you, you should be!
Here's the picture.

RobW
03-10-2011, 10:44 AM
A few months ago I bought all the rolls at my local bank......got 2 full rolls of proof halves!!! Someone must have rolled and changed in someone's collection...glad it wasn't my wife...yet.

I always lean over the counters scanning the coins too...they get a bit unnerved, but I get a score here and there of silver dimes, quarters and halves

JTGOLD
03-10-2011, 11:58 AM
good save on them half's,gg.

Cheap Thrills
03-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Nice going thumbsup01 My nemesis must be doing real well,he seems to live at the bank . I finally got a great haul last week that he missed . I can only imagine what he's been finding. Keep at it your turn will come . :yes:

Carver
03-10-2011, 08:41 PM
I live WAY out in the country,,,very small banks all around,,,,I've hit nearly all of them,,,most didn't have any halves,,,,a few did,,,the rolls I did get were already gone through,,,you can tell,,,,,I still managed to get a 68 Kennedy,,,the guy missed that one.
A couple years ago I CRH,,,and did pretty well

russellt
03-10-2011, 09:34 PM
better than a poke in the eye for sure

Napa Steve
03-10-2011, 11:57 PM
You got to admit, it sure is a good idea to leave the initials, that way he doesn't buy them back again.