PDA

View Full Version : Roach Hill

Civil War Nut
03-10-2011, 04:23 AM
Hidy to all. Well dont look like all the talk about roach hill was much to it, unless I ant walked in the right spot yet. But I havent come close to walking over all of them hills yet. Been raining a bunch here so I went and traded my Camry for a Tundra 4+4 and with that new moter in them thoses almost 400 little ponys sure drink a lot, I miss my 35 miles a gal. But I dont have to walk as far now. Anyway this is all I found last week,, the large thing is of lead,, the round bass thing has a date of Dec. something 1864,, another brass part dont know for sure,, M&amp:daydream: RR part to a lock I sure wonder what it was doing out in the middle of nowhere,, 2 buttons,, .52 cal. bullet dont think I have found one like this one has a ring on top like a sharps but the bottom is differnt,, and a old large shell of some kind maybe WW-1 or 2. And thats all. Not much but hope yal enjoy. And a token.

giant056
03-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Great bunch of relics CWN thumbsup01 it looks like some of those are gun parts too.

Carver
03-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Cool stuff for sure,,,,nothing wrong with those finds. I hope you find the spot you're looking for thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Fire Fighter 43
03-12-2011, 10:18 AM
You are lucky to have such great old relics to find. Very nice.

Evan/tn
03-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Those are some nice relics Earl,Im sure there are some hot spots around there where the main part of camp was,good luck out there and keep searching!!