PDA

View Full Version : Christmas car.

hoser
12-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Hi all how are ya on this cold snowy night. This rail car came into the mill and I just had to use it as my Christmas card to ya'll. Those guys with the spray cans sure do good work when they want to. :drool:interesting:ure glad I got to go hunting that one last time as the winter monster came at us big time. We finally wound up with around 14 after the storm left and the lake effect machine kicked in. Looks like I will have my work cut out for me tomorrow. :shocked04: :ticked:

del
12-11-2009, 04:00 AM
it is nice work with the spray colors but if i'm not mistaken Santa is making a gang sign lol lol

coinnut
12-11-2009, 03:28 PM
it is nice work with the spray colors but if i'm not mistaken Santa is making a gang sign lol lol

rofl It probably means No presents for you homie

hoser
12-12-2009, 12:43 AM
I see a lot of the gang signs on rail cars that come in to my work but this just seemed pretty cool for this time of the year. Anyway ya'll have a wonderful holiday.....................EH! thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
12-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Did you say 14 of snow? :shocked04: :shocked04: I love snow, and miss it, but that's a lot even for me lol

We don't see too much graffiti here in relatively rural KY :) .... that is actually pretty cool. I can't believe they did that with spray paint cans. :confused:

Hope everyone has a great holiday... with a little less snow! ;)

RickO
12-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Well done graffiti... I have seen some well done renditions on rail cars coming through here. Some wasted talent ..... RickO

Krom
12-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Been savin' train-car graffiti for years now. Love the art, but disgusted with the meanings behind 'em.
Merry Christmas, all! (up yours, if I'm politically incorrect. too! :ticked:) :yes: