PDA

View Full Version : MXT Pro

bigcreekdad
03-12-2011, 08:42 AM
If you upgraded from MXT to the MXT Pro do you feel like you made the right decision?

pulltabsteve
03-13-2011, 06:11 AM
If you upgraded from MXT to the MXT Pro do you feel like you made the right decision?

The back light and the 5 tone would be reason enough for me to upgrade. The MXT is a great machine. The Pro is even better.

neil diggit
03-13-2011, 10:51 PM
I upgraded because I had problems with my MXT and the White's rep was going to give me a new MXT but then mentioned I could get the Pro for just a little more. So I went with the Pro. I like the ground grab, and tones, and though I haven't used the light yet, I'm sure that will be handy too. It was well worth it for me and would do it again even for full price.

exsquid
03-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Nothing too much to consider.... (other than $$)

I upgraded because I like hunting using the tone id feature which I enjoyed while using my DFX...

The rest of the newer features are OK but honestly none of them matter that much to me. I was in a position to swing the new machine and so now my previous MXT is up for grabs....It will find a good home shortly and allow someone else to enjoy the incredible capabilities of the MXT series MD.
And quite honestly, even with the MXT you will find little nuances with the sound that you learn after using it a while, so I guess in a way you still have some tone id, of sorts...

I will never be without an MXT :smitten: ...they are the go-to machine if their ever was such a thing... :yes: