PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

yazoo
12-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Merry Christmas to All and A Happy New Year Too! May all of your next years finds be great and many! H.H. Yazoo

Epi-hunter
12-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Merry Christmas to All and A Happy New Year Too! May all of your next years finds be great and many! H.H. Yazoo

Same to you yazoo and thank you! :) I can't believe it is only a couple of weeks away :shocked04:

coinnut
12-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Same to you and everyone. Have a safe and stress free one. :)

Jason in Enid
12-12-2009, 12:18 PM
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. May the 2010 season bring everyone silver and gold (and copper for y'all in the east ;) )

Slow down, and watch out for the idiots on the road when you travel <getting off my soap box now>

RickO
12-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Merry Christmas to all.... hope everyone has a marvelous holiday. RickO

Epi-hunter
12-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Here is my house with about 1/4 of the lights up. Sorry the photos are so horribly out of focus.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/house1-1.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/house2-1.jpg

I am depressed at the lack of snow. :crying02: :crying02:

Since these photos I have put more lights around the bottom, including fully filling the tree on the right, and icicle lights (white) lining all the roof edges. I had to get up on the roof to do so lol My neighbor was in a panic watching me lol

The tree:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/tree1-1.jpg

Had to chop the middle 1/3 of the tree off, and replace the top, because it was fourteen feet tall and I don't have vaulted ceilings in this room. So it's a bit unnatural looking. Oh well. lol

One of my daughter that I just took, to throw it in the mix.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/kali1-1.jpg

I really love this season. Even when things don't seem to be going so great, it makes me think of the good things. Happy holidays to all. :)

Snowy
12-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

You have a beautiful home, Ang! Makes our old fashioned house look like a shack!

I'll attach a pic, though... This pic was taken years ago when we moved in. Not much changed, but the blue car is replaced with a green pickup truck.... and the clothesline is no longer existing.

We're at the end of a dead end street at the top of a hill. The houses you see in the background are on a different street. It's peaceful here. You'd actually think we were miles away from anyone.

As far as the decorations go.... they change every year (and yes, the wreath lights up).

Epi-hunter
12-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Give me your house over mine any day of the week. How old is it?

I am looking to buy a house with some history and character to it, and smaller than I have now, as soon as I can. I had to buy in this neighborhood per the custody agreement, but I'm hoping to change that.

Have you detected the yard? :grin:

Krom
12-12-2009, 09:35 PM
My Gawd, Angie... YOU LIVE IN A CASTLE!
... and you even have a princess! :yes:
You build that, or is that a lillypad hop?

Snowy
12-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Give me your house over mine any day of the week. How old is it?

I am looking to buy a house with some history and character to it, and smaller than I have now, as soon as I can. I had to buy in this neighborhood per the custody agreement, but I'm hoping to change that.

Have you detected the yard? :grin:

K... but we don't swap mortage payments! lol (unless, of course, your's is paid off... :huh: )

We've detected the yard a teeny bit... lots of signals. Noisy. Joe found a fireman's badge behind the house one day... there was a fire in the attic in 1943. Our house is just over 100 years old. It needs upgrades. Unfortunately, that's not in the cards for us yet.

sectshun8
12-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Speaking of whats in the cards, thanks for the X-Mas card Donna and Joe!

Snowy
12-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Speaking of whats in the cards, thanks for the X-Mas card Donna and Joe!

YW! We don't have everyone's address so we only sent them to the addresses we had.

Dave
12-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Merry Christmas to my A.D. Family. Have a safe and wonderful holiday.

del
12-24-2009, 06:17 AM
Wishing everyone here a very safe and warm Merry Christmas with Family and Friends .

Dan & Suzette
and Family

SeabeeRon
12-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Christmas and Holiday Blessings from sunny Claifornia (sorry! :poke:)
Happy Hunting in the New Year to all American Detectorists!! thumbsup01

Islandhunter
12-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!! thumbsup01

Snowy
12-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Happy Holidays from our house to yours!

Epi-hunter
12-25-2009, 01:40 AM
Great photo Donna :) Thank you!!!!

There is nothing more important....

deltacornbread