PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile.. but hey, I've got maps to share

sectshun8
03-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Sanborn has a free full access trial going on via Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory that is available through March 27th...

If you've been looking for the chance to get them old fire insurance maps, here ya go (http://www.jimmysmdblog.com/2011/03/sanborn-free-until-march-25th.html) thumbsup01

BTW... how all you guys been.. Angie, Angle, Jack, John etc....

Epi-hunter
03-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Hey, great to see you again, how have you been?

Thanks for the info on the Sanborn maps. A great opportunity to download some :yes:

CyberSage
03-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Hey Buddy! Good to hear from you. We still need to hook up for a hunt when your around. Thanks for the maps. Hope things are good with you.

Jack

del
03-18-2011, 06:01 PM
hey Jimmy , how have ya been . don't be a stranger buddy.

Carver
03-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Very cool!!! Love it!!! Saw some stuff I didn't know existed in my area!!

sectshun8
03-19-2011, 01:57 AM
All is well guys 8)

Haven't been MDing since last summer... so wayy to busy and then with the Colorado winter, well, you know how that goes Jack... I was up in Breckinridge when that really nasty -32 cold came through :frozen:

Jack youre definitely right, still gotta hook up :beatdown:

Dan, dude... i've been good, hope you're still pullin those LCs and other cellar hole goodies thumbsup01

I'm heading out to Kansas for a big group hunt on April 9th, should be a good time, and my first outting of the year.

Glad you guys appreciate the maps... those legitmate freebies are hard to come by :yes:

Lowjiber
03-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi Jimmy! Nice to hear from you again.

All is well with Dana and I. We finally moved from California and are enjoying meteorite/gold hunting in the Mojave Desert.

Thanks for the Sanborn map info. I'll get busy downloading before the trial ends.

John

sectshun8
03-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi Jimmy! Nice to hear from you again.

All is well with Dana and I. We finally moved from California and are enjoying meteorite/gold hunting in the Mojave Desert.

Thanks for the Sanborn map info. I'll get busy downloading before the trial ends.

John

Glad you got out when you could :cheering:

My g/f is actually thinking about taking an EPA job in Happy Camp, CA and I'm dreading her decision... I'd rather live in Haiti than CA... now that's saying something ;)

SeabeeRon
03-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Good stuff Jimmy, thanks for the link! And come on, Cali isn't that bad! 8)