PDA

View Full Version : New videos.

MercMan
03-20-2011, 07:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mercmanvideos?feature=mhum

coinnut
03-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Man that sand is deep!!! I can't get that depth in our New England soil lol Congrats on the big silver. :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: I bet that will make you return there lol I have found some coins verticle with the E Trac and some with the DFX. They are iffy at best, but that is why they were still there in the first place. Good hunt and video

MercMan
03-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Thanks. There seems to be an large amount of on edge coins there. The only thing I can figure is when they shutdown the beach and bulldozed the sand into the berm it caused them to tumble and wind up on edge like that. A lot of the wheat are the same way, deep and on edge.

Makes it challenging and fun though!

Cheap Thrills
03-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Great job on the video and all your great finds MercMan especially that nice Walker thumbsup01 thumbsup01 :clapping: . Wow , deep is right .
I have buried an X-1 to the top before but never with a mile and a half of cord with it like you have , I am in awe . :omg: |:confused:)

Spike
03-22-2011, 04:20 PM
:envious: :envious: |:confused:) I love my E-trac but have not found a coin that deep here in Indiana :thinkingabout: I better start digging more iffiy targets ? Them finds are on you getting the most out of you detector great job thumbsup01

MercMan
03-22-2011, 04:54 PM
Thank guys. I just wish someone would take 6 off the top of the berm! Man o Man!!!!!

It really loves that non salt water sand. One trip I just started digging a couple of the iffy ones to see what they were and low and behold they were coins. I am thinking about heading back this weekend to try out the TTF program. They are a few areas that have some big iron targets and I am thinking there may be a few coins hiding in there.

v3ikid
03-22-2011, 05:37 PM
That was some good hunting. Nice walker, Still have that one on my wish list. I can see an e-trac in my down the road future. WTG :peace: