PDA

View Full Version : It's Spring... NOT!

catskillcomics
03-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Just as I was getting use to the warmer weather, and all the snow is gone.. Today its been snowing all morning :ticked: :hairpulling: Let's hope for either Rain or warm weather quickly

RobW
03-21-2011, 10:31 AM
I KNOW!! I've been watching the snow fall too :bangahead01: :ticked:

angellionel
03-21-2011, 10:38 AM
It is depressing to see more falling snow. :-\ The weekend was beautiful, and now this. At least it will melt quickly. :yes: Well, that's what I keep telling myself. lol

Lowjiber
03-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I lived in Ohio for thirty years where I raised my family. However, it was almost the same story every year.

In late March of 1995, the ground was starting to thaw and the temps were on the way back up to the point where it was once again livable. That continued until April 18th when I awoke to eighteen inches of newly fallen snow.

I announced to my wife that we were leaving this dreadful place...I had enough!

On April 1st of the following year, I had transferred to Florida. You know Florida...the place where it never snows.

I haven't looked back since. :rolleyes:

coinnut
03-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Just a false alarm here lol Looked like it was gonna stick, but it just barely covers the grass :happydance01: Winter is losing lol

Dimeman
03-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Just as I was getting use to the warmer weather, and all the snow is gone.. Today its been snowing all morning :ticked: :hairpulling: Let's hope for either Rain or warm weather quickly

It got up in the low 80's here....it was a great morning...............at least it was here...... :rolleyes:

Sorry some of you members still have winter conditions..............

Epi-hunter
03-21-2011, 03:51 PM
It's hot here too (80). We turned the air conditioner on today at work.

angellionel
03-21-2011, 04:46 PM
It's hot here too (80). We turned the air conditioner on today at work.

:beatdeadhorse: :hammer: :behave:

You just want to torture us. lol

russellt
03-21-2011, 08:08 PM
yep near 80 here. weve been checking out our data closets around campus to make sure the temps are where they are supposed to be .... its that time of year in the sunny south

catskillcomics
03-24-2011, 06:05 AM
Another snow storm blew in last night, 3 inches here... Im betting Hockeyguy got more than I .. its just getting ridiculous now.. Maybe I need to move in with a warmer climate member for a few weeks lol

Toadman
03-25-2011, 08:50 AM
I have a landscape co, and iv'e never started this late... :bangahead01: :bangshead02:

DaleGM
03-25-2011, 05:20 PM
it doesn't seem that long ago when people were posting up the the first snow and how beautiful it looked :smitten: it seems like winter has hit all of us a bit harsher this year with rain and snow and cabin fever has struck the snow bound :white:usaflag:: its been raining here in Ca. for the last two weeks not good for detecting but on the bright side its filling up the lakes and reservoirs for the summer and lost gold and jewelry :clapping: one small storm here for sunday and back to sunny days starting next week :happydance01: :happydance01: