PDA

View Full Version : The Correlate program sucks

v3ikid
03-23-2011, 08:37 PM
Sorry Jack I just had to do it. lol

I went back to the park today and fired up Jacks correlate program and went really slow. In the first ten minutes that program sucked a 1941 Merc out of the ground. :yes:

Most of the rest of the time it was pretty uneventfull, only dug two modern pennies over the next hour or so. I'm sure that was due to moving at a slower pace.

I decided to hit the area that produced the two wheats on an earlier hunt and the correlate program sucked out a 1905 Indian head.

Only 4 coins for the day, 2 clad, 1 Indian head and 1 silver. If this program continues to suck coins out of the ground like this i'm really going to like it. I will take 4 coins in a bunch like this over the 54 i found the other day any day of the week. thumbsup01

jkress
03-23-2011, 08:46 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Well done. Love that Merc and IH.
Sounds like you are truly getting that machine under control.

rsarge1
03-23-2011, 08:48 PM
LOL got me to look wtg I agree quality over quantity every time. nice hunt

CyberSage
03-23-2011, 09:16 PM
lol You had me going when I read that thread title Kid. How many days have you had the V3i:huh: That's just awesome man. It would appear that you got it all figured out. Congratulations on the nice keepers. Do me a favor. Please stay away from Colorado. lol Make that program yours. Tweak it up and teach me something.

Jack

v3ikid
03-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks Jack. I have had the V for 39 days but i have spent so much time using it, it seems alot longer. What i lack in experience i try to make up for in determination. :yes:

I don't know how close i am to teaching you anything, I'm just glad to have had all the help from you and others on this forum. It sure has had an impact on the learning curve and made it a whole lot smoother transition. :clapping:

I still have aways to go to get to where i tweak things and fully know what i'm doing but do you think that's going to stop me from trying? lol

The first two days i had the V I went through every function in the expert menu just to see where what was, I must have went through the first battery charge just doing that. Ther is so much to learn with this detector it sure can keep you busy on rainy days going through things.

I love using this machine, right now i just want to learn how to use it successfully, when i'm comfortable with that i'm going to see what kind of depth it will get.

I am really lacking in the gold department I think my first program will be strictly for gold.

Ill Digger
03-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Have you ever loved anything that sucked so much? That correlate program is better than a vacuum cleaner thumbsup01 lol
Nice finds!
Love those Mercs & Ihs :drool:
Congrats :grin:

odave
03-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Nice results thumbsup01 Congrats thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Carver
03-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Nice finds :clapping: :clapping: