PDA

View Full Version : Awesome customer service

RickO
12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
I took the battery out of my V3 (not supposed to leave it long term) and put it in the charger. The charge light would not light up. I put it back in the V3 and turned it on.. still had 9.3 volts. Checked the second battery, no problem, charging light lit right up. I called White's customer service, described the problem, and without even any questions, they took my name and address and said we are mailing you a new one. WOW!!!!!! I knew they were good, but this is awesome. Thank you White's Electronics. RickO

angellionel
12-17-2009, 01:59 PM
You have to admire and appreciate that kind of attentive and quick response from their customer service department. It means a great deal. :yes:

del
12-17-2009, 02:25 PM
yup their service is the best in the business , i had to finnally send my Dfx in earlier this year ( its about 5 or 6 years old and no longer under warranty) they fixed it up great with no charge to me , and it runs phenominally good now . :grin:

Epi-hunter
12-17-2009, 04:08 PM
I have heard nothing but good things about White's customer service. And it pays off, just like now, through word of mouth from their customers :)

Jason in Enid
12-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Whites has always had great customer service. It's rare to find a company with an excellent product AND customer care.

leslie(nova scotia)
12-26-2009, 05:20 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....well sir it doesn't get any better then that.

magic
02-01-2010, 09:58 AM
I have had Whites machines for years and I have to say that I have never seen any company that has the type of service that they do! Whites service is A-1