PDA

View Full Version : New Digs Revisited...

Salty Dog
03-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Hi All,today i go visit Nickle Picker(new member) :clapping: :clapping:,to do a repair on his house,I just happened to have my V3i with me :rolleyes: lol,after the work came the play...talked Nicker Picker into tecting my spot,It took like zero :poke: to get him tecting,WE had a good time,got lots of surface to 8 of clad all mixed,oldest coins today were a pair of 64 nickles,maybe silver after the coin harvest thumbsup01,Thanks Sig for coming along,glad you were able to get in some swinging,Dave

Carl in Louisiana
03-27-2011, 04:27 PM
That's a very nice clad haul...Glad you had a buddy to go with also thumbsup01

cliffy
03-27-2011, 05:53 PM
30 something bucks in 2 hunts looks good to me! :clapping: :clapping: :peace:

Carver
03-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Great haul once again Dave :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

nickelpicker
03-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Thanks Dave for taking me to your new honey hole. Folks Dave is amazing in the amount of coins he can harvest. I was pretty sure he was going to beat my total but he cleaned my clock by nearly digging twice as much. I think I saw a few coins just jump into his pouch. I ended up with $5.15

Salty Dog
03-28-2011, 05:29 AM
30 something bucks in 2 hunts looks good to me! :clapping: :clapping: :peace:
Yeah Cliffy,I forgot to mention Larry took $18.33 on the first hunt also,I thinkingin two hunts the total take from this place is ( Drum Roll) $ 55.54, :happydance01: Thats a few happy meals,can't wait to get back there and hit it again....Dave

Salty Dog
03-28-2011, 05:34 AM
Thanks Dave for taking me to your new honey hole. Folks Dave is amazing in the amount of coins he can harvest. I was pretty sure he was going to beat my total but he cleaned my clock by nearly digging twice as much. I think I saw a few coins just jump into his pouch. I ended up with $5.15
Yep! I had the honey hole advantage,you tected in most of the already hunted areas cleaning up what got missed,so in reality we are really that bad,or you just that good,I'm thinking both,We'll have to do it again soon,Dave

giant056
03-28-2011, 05:56 AM
Good clad haul ya got there Salty thumbsup01