PDA

View Full Version : My first dealing with Garretts customer service

Spike
03-28-2011, 07:53 PM
I tore my headphone cord :hammer: :mad: I patched it back together and turned it on and all I got was a loud noise with or without headphones crying01 so I called Sue at Garrett and told her what I did and the first thing she said was awwwww I'm sorry (for my mistake :dontknow:) she was VERY nice and helpful she had me test some things and said she did not think the headphone thing had anything to do with the issue :dontknow: and again said she was sorry for my inconvenience and to send it in and they would take care of it as fast as possible <: <: The way she helped me made up my mind what pinpointer I'm buying thumbsup01 thumbsup01 Now lets hope I don't have to be without it too long :bangshead02:

jkress
03-28-2011, 09:15 PM
That's great news. :clapping: It's always nice to see a company appreciating their customers.

You definitely won't be disappointed with your pinpointer purchase. I have one and love it.

milco
03-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Ditto on that, the Garret Pro Pointer is awesome!

russellt
03-29-2011, 06:45 PM
hopefully they have a quick turn around so you can get back to traumatizing worms :peace:

RobW
03-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Love my pinpointer, but hate the fact that it takes 9volts, I swear Garrett must own a 9 volt factory, Nothing like the old Master Hunters taking 6 nine volts :ticked:...that was an expensive machine to run...that was before dollar stores

Now I stock up at the dollar store and for 2 bucks have 4 and keep them in the car

top pop top
03-30-2011, 08:15 AM
You are going to love the Garret pro pointer.

Bubba707
03-30-2011, 08:52 AM
I had trouble with my Propointer. The vibrate quit working and it falsed internittantly. I contacted Garrett and they said send it in, they'd fix it under warranty. This was after using it all summer and fall. Well, I sent it in and less than 2 weeks later got a brand spanking new one, not a repaired one. I'm really impressed with Garretts customer service.

Hillbilly Dave
03-31-2011, 06:53 AM
My wife and I have been Garrett customers for 3 years and are completely happy with their products and service.They are a stand up company that backs their products 100% (No run around and no bull.) Their Staff are friendly and helpful with any issue involving their products. Truly a great American company !

Spike
04-15-2011, 06:48 PM
At pro back already <: :happydance01: Garretts customer service :perfect10: |:confused:)

RWJR13
04-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Glad to hear that........

LostNowFound
04-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Garret's customer service is the best in the industry.